PDA

View Full Version : Moto GP Assen

vlassos
25/06/2005, 07:56
Είδε-άκουσε κανείς δηλώσεις από τον Biaggi μετά την στενή έπαφή που είχε με τον melandri?
Πάντως χθές δεν ήταν η μέρα του Biaggi μετά τις επάφες που είχε με Battaini και Melandri
Παραθέτω και την ιστορία για όσους δεν την είδαν. Το κείμενο είναι από το eurosport

Biaggi then returned to the track for a final attempt to qualify but his final attempt with five minutes remaining left him well down the grid, but instead of returning to the Repsol Honda pits, the Emperor stupidly decided to stay out on track in order to conduct a practice start.
Without taking into consideration that his fellow riders were still attempting to qualify, including the flying Marco Melandri, Biaggi conducted his start on a fifth-gear corner that caught the Telefonica Honda rider completely unawares.
The young Italian vented his disgust with some typically Italian body language before riding into the side of Biaggi at the exact same chicane at which the Emperor had taken out Battaini.
The fireworks continued in the pit when Melandri, who was grabbed around the neck by a Repsol Honda mechanic, then charged towards Biaggi's garage for further 'discussions'.
"I'm disappointed because I lost my last lap and the tyre felt good," Melandri said calmly. "Biaggi was in the middle of the track and made a practice start at a point of the track where it is fifth gear. It was crazy to do that and I told him... He wasn't happy but I don't care."
The fireworks continued in the pit when Melandri, who was grabbed around the neck by a Repsol Honda mechanic, then charged towards Biaggi's garage for further 'discussions'.