PDA

View Full Version : Ζ750 θες τσαμπα εξατμιση? κοψε το τελικο

idi
09/09/2005, 16:22
να τι εκανε ο τυπος

"You will need,the correct size spanners to remove the can (obviously),a drill,an angle grinder,some rivets and a rivet gun,and some clear silicone sealant

Step 1: Remove the can from the bike
Step 2: Drill out the rivets holding the end cap on
Step 3: Cut the desired amount off with the angle grinder,don't cut too much off at first as you can always cut off more but can't put any back on
Step 4: Place end cap back on to the end of the can,you may have to de-burr the edges of the can to get this back on
Step 5: Drill holes in the can with the end cap on so as you know where the holes need to be
Step 6: Take end cap off,smear some silicone sealent around the inside of the end cap,place back on the can and rivet it back on
Step 7: Wipe any excess silicone off of the can,put it back on the bike and enjoy the new sound"

idi
09/09/2005, 16:23

idi
09/09/2005, 16:25
αποτελεσμα μονο ηχος...

"It's definately ALOT louder than stock and i would say that it's also louder than an aftermarket can too,TBH though i haven't heard a Z750 with an aftermarket can on so have no real comparison but it is almost certainly alot louder than my old ZX6R B1 was with an Akraprovic slip on.

A friend of mine took it up and down his road so i could listen to it but he couldn't really open it up so i'm not too sure how loud it is off the bike but,sat on the bike it is bloody loud at 5-6k revs and it pops and bangs nicely on the overrun too

Oh and one more thing lol,it hasn't affected the idle or running/performance in any way either so i can see no real reason not to do this."

AFTER
09/09/2005, 16:40
Ουστιαστικα γινεται μια 100% ελευθερη εξατμιση,που επειδη ειναι και κοντη θα κανει σιγουρα σαματα οπως λεει ο reviewer!

Δεν ξερω απο ροπη πως θα ειναι,μιας και οι κοντες εξατμισεις τεινουν να κανουν την μηχανη πιο υψηλοροπη

GTZ750
09/09/2005, 17:52
το θεωρω μεγαλη λαλακια να χαλασω παντως την μαμα εξετμηση!!!!:smokin: :smokin:

zoropatra
11/09/2005, 19:57
ΚΑΤΙ ΣΧΕΤΙΚΟ ΕΧΩ ΚΑΝΕΙ ΕΓΩ ΚΑΙ ΜΟΥ ΒΓΗΚΕ ΣΕ ΚΑΛΟ!!!ΑΠΛΑ ΕΓΩ ΞΕΠΡΙΤΣΙΝΩΣΑ ΤΗΝ ΠΙΣΩ ΤΑΠΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΚΟΨΑ ΤΑ ΔΥΟ ΔΙΑΦΡΑΓΜΑΤΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙΣΗΣ ΕΒΓΑΛΑ ΤΟΝ ΚΑΤΑΛΥΤΗ....ΚΑΙ Ο ΗΧΟΣ ΕΧΕΙ ΓΙΝΕΙ ΓΑΜΑΤΟΣ ΚΑΙ Η ΜΗΧΑΝΗ ΑΝΑΠΝΕΕΙ ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΑ!!!ΣΕ ΛΙΓΟ ΚΑΙΡΟ ΘΑ ΣΑΣ ΒΑΛΩ ΚΑΙ ΤΟ ΧΑΡΤΙ ΤΗΣ ΔΥΝΑΜΟΜΕΤΡΙΣΗΣ ΠΟΥ ΘΑ ΚΑΝΩ!!!!

Lazio
12/09/2005, 12:41
επεσε καθολου η θερμοκρασια :smokin: χωρις καταλυτη περα απο τις καλυτερες επιδοσεις?

zoropatra
12/09/2005, 20:21
ΣΕ ΑΥΤΟ ΔΕΝ ΜΠΟΡΩ ΝΑ ΣΟΥ ΑΠΑΝΤΗΣΩ ΜΕ ΣΥΓΟΥΡΙΑ ΓΙΑΤΙ ΑΥΤΟ ΕΓΙΝΕ ΠΑΝΩ ΠΟΥ ΕΜΠΑΙΝΕ ΤΟ ΚΑΛΟΚΑΙΡΙ....

billgeo
10/10/2005, 20:11
EGW PISTEYW OTI PAIZEI ROLO TO POY AKRIBWS 8A PAS KAI 8A THN KOPSEIS. APO AYTA (TA LIGA) POY 3ERW GIA E3ATMISEIS, MESA STA MAMATA TELIKA TA KAYSAERIA AKOLOY8OUN (PERNONTAS APO DIAFRAGMATA) MIA MEGALH DIADROMH (PISW, PROSTA, KAI 3ANA PISW) GIA NA EKTONO8OUN ME LIGOTERH PIESH, ARA KAI ME LIGOTERO BROOOOM-BROOOOM.
PANTOS H PATENTA AYTH AN KAPOIOS EXEI THN ORE3H NA ASXOLH8EI KAI PIANOUN TA XERIA TOU, DEN EINAI KAI KAKH:rotflmao: