PDA

View Full Version : Λάστιχα Continental TKC80

matmat
14/09/2005, 06:18
Σήμερα πάω να αλάξω λάστιχα!
αποφάσησα να βάλω τα :
Continental TKC80 ...

Eιναι πιο χωμάτινα , θα δοκιμαστούν ενα 3ημερο στα βουνά και θα σας πώ εντυπώσεις .
:wave2:
:smokin:

crs-k
14/09/2005, 07:03
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από matmat
αποφάσησα να βάλω τα :
Continental TKC80 ...

Eιναι πιο χωμάτινα , θα δοκιμαστούν ενα 3ημερο στα βουνά και θα σας πώ εντυπώσεις .

Για "πιο χωματινα" ...
Βαλε Sahara!

Για "ασφαλτινα" δεν το συζητω ...
Anakee και παλι Anakee !!! :winka:

afrotwin
14/09/2005, 10:10
αποφάσησα να βάλω τα :
Continental TKC80 ...

siga min perimenoume na mas pis ke entiposis:rotflmao:
ta moutra sou 8a fas den iparxi periptosi ke min pis oti den sto ipame
i oti epidi sto ipame ta efages...:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Nik0s
14/09/2005, 10:25
Αυτά αν δεν κάνω λάθος είναι αυτά που φοράει και η BMW στο Adventure κτλ για χωμάτινα ?

Περιμένουμε εντυπώσεις...

afrotwin
14/09/2005, 10:44
• TKC80 is a very good Dual Sport tire if you want traction off road but still want something that can stick to the asphalt. You will trade longevity for that combination. I have yet to hear of a tire that offers a better compromise. The other knobby choices may be better off road but you pay for that with less street performance. You'll get 3-4k miles out of the rear and about twice that on the front. For me they are a 50/50 tire. FWIW I use them even though I only spend about 10-15% of my time off road. (BradG #1002)
• Yup, I must agree with the TKC-80 comments. I've got them on my Dakar and ride trails when I can at the weekends and ride to work during the week. We recently had the tropical storm Kyle (I think) through here last week. Rode to work and back in a real downpour, but felt completely confident in them, and they've got almost 3k on them already. (Adam #906)
• RE: TKC80 Wobble - I noticed a slight wobble when riding in high winds when I put on TKC's 3 weeks ago. Rode 1000 km's to get to a rally last weekend. Didn't notice any wobble, but the TKC's were GREAT. Scraped my boots in several hairpins and were really good off-road. They pulled me straight through a 50 meters stretch of deep bog where even the 250's got stuck, and were very good on gravel. Starting to show some serious wear already, though. (Oyvind #1052)
• RE: TKC80 Wobble - I changed my stock Siracs to TKC-80 ~3 months ago. I have noticed since that when I am riding 75+ mph front end of the bike starts wobble. What the heck might be the problem? Rims were balanced during the tire change, I have slime inside the tires, but it wobbled also before slime. Has anyone else seen similar phenomena? (Marko)
• RE: TKC80 Wobble - I and others have noticed the same. I find that at higher speeds on paved surfaces the front end is prone to wiggle a bit. Not a lot though. If I keep a light touch on the bars it helps. I think it just takes very little to unbalance the tracking of this tire. Try minimizing pressure on the bars at speed and see if this reduces the wiggle. Riding in windy conditions makes it happen more often. Again, I think because the wind is pushing the rider around and that movement is getting transferred to the bars. The Trailwings I replaced did not have this tendency. (BradG #1002)
• RE: TKC80 Wobble - Crank up the pre-load. It minimizes the wobble regardless of type of tire used. This works. (Rod)
• RE: TKC80 Wobble - I put TKC 80s on recently and did a trip to NE California - S. Oregon, which included quite a bit of 75-80 mph freeway speeds with a fair amount of luggage (two good sized soft bags and a tank bag stuffed full). I noted no significant vibration or other handling problems. (Mike #926)
• RE: TKC80 Wobble - I'll add that at higher speeds (70+mph) I have been getting some head wagging (the bikes not mine). Not a lot and seems to be induced by turbulence from other vehicles. There is less of it when I'm in clear air. I'll bet most all tires of this type do it. On a favorite twisty mountain road I found them to be just fine (speeds under 50 mph). Although there is no way they could grip as well as tires with more rubber on the road. It is just that there is not that big a difference. (BradG #1002)
• OK on road, but do wear quickly, though not as quick as Sahara 3's. Steering changes: Dramatically quicker with TKC's, bike feels like it wants to fall over going into corners. I find I actually turn the bars at low speed, as opposed to just leaning into the corner with other tyres. I had an off board discussion to this effect with one other TKC user. I'm on a Dakar. (PeeWee #716)
• I mounted a set of TCK80's on my Dakar for the John Day Rally. I was planning and did ride a couple of hundred miles of off road and dirt while I was there. They worked great for that. The 350 mile trip over and back fully loaded was fine too. Unfortunately I also commute on the bike and must run 30 miles each way on the freeway twice a week. 75-80 on the freeway with the bags on and this thing was a hand full. There was also little in the way of shoulder on the TCK80's so one had to be careful how far and how much lean you could use. They also add a lot of vibration at speed. So I put

afrotwin
14/09/2005, 10:45
a fresh set of Tourances on yesterday. I will keep the TCK80's and stick them on when long dirt trips are planned but for the way I ride the Tourances are better for day to day riding. (Steve #1130)
• I switched from Michelins T66 to the Continental TKC's. I was pretty pleased with the street and highway handling, and even happier on gravel roads. Additional vibration seemed minimal at highway speeds, but then I used to ride a BSA. After about 200 miles of breaking in the tires I corner and brake as hard as I ever need to. (Roy 1095)
• I have dragged the pegs in corners with TKC80 tires. I never found them lacking for grip. But, if you don't mind swapping tires, I think you have the right idea. The TKC80 is a dirt biased tire. I'm never sure when I might want to hit the dirt and having to swap tires beforehand requires too much time and planning. (BradG #1002)
• The Continental TKC 80’s on my BMW R1150GS Adventure are great. We did a few miles on forest service roads and I felt much more confident off-road. Only problem is the weight of the 1150GS. Since it will primarily be a road bike, I plan to put Michelin T66’s on it as soon as the TKC 80’s wear out. I then plan to put TKC 80’s on my F650GS so the great tires will be on the lighter bike. However, I need to ask about sizing. I have read the Tire FAQ’s and several members say that they have fitted the TKC 80’s to the F650GS. I note that Continental makes a 130/80 x 70 but I did not see a 100/90 x 19 [non-Dakar model]. Do you just put a 110/80 x 19 on the front? (ed. - Yes, this is the size to use.) (TomO-AR)
• I have been running the Cont. TKC 80 's for a bit and love them! Overall handling is great but I hear they don't last too long! (Scotty FT. W, TX. #1078)
• I've used the MT21s, the TKC80s, and the Michelin Deserts on the F650GS series bikes. The MT21s compared to the TKC80s are squirrelly on-road and a bit less grippy in all off-road situations. The Michelin Deserts are the best but you need an 18 rear wheel. If I ride off-road/on-road with the bike now, it's only going to have the Continental TKC80s from now on and of course the Michelin Deserts for performance/racing on the other bike. (David H. Park, #711)
• The Metzeler MCE Karoo's are really meant for larger bikes and tubeless applications. For the F650 based bikes the Continental TKC80 is the best choice for function and wear. I think that I mentioned the Karoo's just to be complete but wasn't sure about the sizing. Metzler is trying to be the #1 tire company for all BMW bikes so check on it again as they might have the application now. Personally, I'd go with the TKC80s. (David H. Park, #711)
• Hi. I don't remember who asked me the question (either here or via e-mail) but as I always strive to get people info/valid answers I forwarded the question up the appropriate ladder... The question here was if they could run a TKC80 rear on a front rim. I guess for different applications or whatever they wanted to do. I didn't care WHY they wanted to do it I just cared in getting them some answers to IF they could do it. So here's the response from the rep/people at Continental (the makers of the TKC80).
David - I just got off the phone with one of our technicians in Germany and got the straight scoop. You can run any Conti rear tire as a front, but you must observe the following; Rotation Direction: 1) Some Conti's will have directional arrows for both front and rear application which must be followed. 2) If a Conti tire only has a direction arrow for rear application (directional arrow will be marked as drive or rear), the rotation direction must be reversed for front application. Performance: 1) A tire designed for rear application will have a flatter contour than a tire designed for front use. Thus, steering will not be as sharp. 2) The compound used on a front specific tire will offer about 30% more grip than a tire designed for rear application. This is due to the fact that a rear tire has a different set of demands, i.e., must deliver power, mileage, etc... I want to give a big THUMBS UP to Greg Reich and the other fine people at Continental Tire for taking the time to listen to such questions from the marketplace and doing the necessary legwork/research to get us some answers back. Definitely the sign of a healthy company (hint, could BMW learn something from this way of doing business??). My notes - I would specifically pay attention to Conti's

afrotwin
14/09/2005, 10:46
notes on performance which would be why I wouldn't run a rear as a front. (David H. Park, #711)
• Continentals TKC80 front&back (lee)
• I recently put Continental TKC-80s front and rear on my 01 Dakar. These tires have been quite good on dirt and gravel. But I was surprised at how good they are on pavement. I followed a GS1150 through the Wildrose entrance to Death Valley. We hit speeds up to 85 and took the turns pretty hard. I was right up there on the tail pipe of the GS. In fact I decided to back off so as not to embarrass the rider. When it came to the washed out areas with no pavement, my Dakar was gone leaving the GS and some other riders far behind. The TKC-80s are great. I need to put on more miles to talk about mileage. But these are great performers. That ride into Death Valley was indeed far too fast. I won't push it like that again. But it was good to know those tires will stick. (Bill #1031)
• Just a mention to those of you using the Conti TKC80 tires, in the front 19 size - looking at their fitment chart, they list two similar models of 19 front tires. One is speed rated M (around 81mph) and one is speed rated Q (100mph). Both these tires are tubeless, which mean that if they are run as we do with a tube installed, they should be de-rated to the next lowest rating - 75mph and 94mph respectively. The Q rated model might not be a problem, but the M model is quite low, and if you have this tire you should be aware of this. The 17 and 21 model tires have higher ratings and do not have this potential problem. (Todd #389)
• If you live in USA, you're out of luck. I tried and tried to get a 19 Karoo and no luck. All dealers told me not available while Metzeler said they were. Ended up getting Conti TKC-80s which I like a lot, but only last 2-3000 miles in street-dirt use. (David#476)
• Have had a TKC 80 on the rear of the Dakar since the Sahara 3 wore out. Feeling of much greater stability. Still got the Sahara 3 on the front but that will go soon. TKS is 'S' rated as far as I can tell. This particular combo handles well on the road until pressures creep down to about 15 PSI front and rear, so no problems running low pressures for sand. (Peter Wilson #716)
• Many report no more than 3,500 miles of life when used on asphalt (TKC 80). (BradG#1002)
• I just had TKC 80s installed yesterday (ordered and installed by my dealer). There seems to be no problem getting the 19 front as there has been in the past. (BradG# 1002)
• The fall in thing seems to fade as they wear in. I noticed last night that after 600 miles some of the front knobs have rounded on the inside edges. Not all of them just certain ones. A clear pattern that would affect the feel when the tire is leaned over. (BradG#1002)
• I have the 110/80 on my 19 rim. No problem. Great off road and passable on. Have not tried on wet pavement. (BradG #1002)
• I am running a 90/90 front (TKC 80) on my '01 DAKAR (Scotty FT. W, TX. #1078 )
• TKC 80 is OK on road, but do wear quickly, though not as quick as Sahara 3's. Steering changes: Dramatically quicker with TKC's, bike feels like it wants to fall over going into corners. I find I actually turn the bars at low speed, as opposed to just leaning into the corner with other tyres. I had an off board discussion to this effect with one other TKC user. I'm on a Dakar. TKC's are 'S' rated for speed , so you are quite OK for reaching legal road speed limits. No high speed weave detected, but check tyre pressures often. (PeeWee #716)
• The TKC works better on pavement than the Tourance works on dirt/sand/gravel (the softer the surface the greater the disparity). The Tourance should get 2 or 3x the miles vs. the TKC (Mike#639)
• Just had tkc80s fitted on my GS also. I'm pretty happy with them, but they take a bit of getting used to! There's definitely a line that (they feel as if they) drop into on either side. Grippy in the dry on tarmac, hopefully I'll get them run-in before it rains next. For

afrotwin
14/09/2005, 10:47
the improved off-road ability I think I can get used to it. As Brad says basically good depending on their longevity. Also they make the bike look better ;-) As I'm getting past the release wax and wearing the corners off a bit I am really getting to like the Conti's a lot. They feel really ....aggressive/positive on the road and confident off. thumbs up. TKC 80 130/80 17 fits on my wheel! (Rear) (Adamx #1001)
• I just put on a pair of TKC 80's as well. There's a tad more vibration. Not bad, but then I used to ride a BSA. At least its just the tires. Overall, they're acceptable on the street. The Mich T66s is what I had before. Great on the street. Terrible on gravel roads. The T66s got me stranded on a back road once after sliding into a grade. The bike was on its side all night before somebody came by. I was planning on camping anyway. Cornering on the TK80s is a bit different. They tend to want to fall into the curves and having to correct the trajectory. (Roy 1095)
• I put the TKC80s on my '97 Classic a few weeks ago. The guys at the dealership said Oh, you won't be going far on these!. There's a little more vibration, but they corner and track great. I just had them off-road (unimproved, dirt roads) last weekend and what a difference! They're great! (Shawn #1051)
• After 2500 miles on TKC's I'll be looking to replace the rear soon. I don't know if it's the same with standard GS but my 21 front doesn't seem worn at all - two rears to one front (wear rate)? (Paul W (UK) Dakar)
• That's about right but a little less on the front than 2:1. (DavidHPark, #711)
• I bought new TKC-80's today (to replace the Saharas that came with the bike), and was planning on installing them tomorrow. However, while at the shop I measured the new Sahara tread depths (never measured mine when new). At 5,000 miles, mine now measure 3.0 mm (front) and 3.7 mm (back). The new ones are 5.0 and 8.0 respectively. Looking at mine, I would say they are almost shot. But compared to new, they are only "half" gone and in theory should go another 2,000 miles and still have 2mm left. (Scott, ID)
• Try Tires Unlimited. http://www.motorcycletires.com/continental_tires.htmm (Hal #15)
• I was sure my original Sahara's were the best all-around tire, after all, they took me everywhere I want to go. So, it was with some reluctance that I installed a set of TKC's yesterday. I took the new tires for a good test ride today and found two things to be true: 1) When on dirt, my dual-sport Dakar is now a 440 lb dirt bike.2) When on paved mountain twisties, my dual sport Dakar is now a 440 lb sport bike. Sure, I expected better performance on dirt, but this was a BIG improvement, or at least I think so. And where I expected poorer handling on pavement I find instead that the bike seems to read my mind: the bike is so much more sensitive AND responsive in the turns. I'm guessiing the slightly narrower front end, plus the blocky tread, helps the tire roll right over. Anyhow, this made my day. If I can get 4,000+ miles I think I'll just ...OK, enough giddy rambling; if you ask me, I say check 'em out. (Scott, ID)
• I don't think that anybody is saying that they are getting 9k on a set of TKC80s. IMHO 3k is max and at that range you'll be wanting some off-road grip around 2k. top highway speed is a no-no. you'll kill the tire, any tire of this type. As is overloading the bike, being overweight, etc. When using the Dakar on the road with a 15t countersprocket and TKC80s for me 65 is fast enough (due to wanting to save the treads and the higher winding of the bikes/lower gearing). (DHP #711)
• I have the 19" 110/80 on my Classic. (Shawn #1051)
• I changed my rear TKC80 at 3500 miles - still had 3/4mm left. Front looks like it will last 3 rears. Wear rates will of course depend on terrain. Expect rapid initial wear (along with strange handling) and then things settle down. (Paul W)
• I've now got 4k miles on my TKC 80's, sad to say mostly on pavement. The 575 miles back from the Jailbreak at (indicated*) 85 mph really took its toll, not much left now. (SScratch)
• OK on road, but do wear quickly, though not as quick as Sahara 3's. (peeWee #716)
• My front TKC80 has over 10000 miles on it (not what I expected! and due for replacement now). But I only get 4000 miles out of the rear TKC80s. (Paul W)
• I like my TKC80 's on my Adventure and it is a great tire, but the best mileage on the rear of my bike was 6000km. I had the Sirac tires on my Dakar and found them to be a good all-round tire and did last over 10 000km. Rick#815
• The TKC80 I have on the bike have lasted so far 8000Km, 35% off-road driving, the rest on highways. 50% off this distance have been fully loaded. The rear is just 2mm left, but the front has plenty of thread left, although it has developed cupping. I think the reason that they have lasted this long is because of a) I usually don't drive at 80mph, b) the weather for the last 8000Km has been cold, c) god is with me. Spakur #1117

matmat
14/09/2005, 18:46
Κάνε και καμια μετάφραση ρε Αφρο???

:wave2: :lol: :rotflmao:

afrotwin
15/09/2005, 09:21
Κάνε και καμια μετάφραση ρε Αφρο???

:

efxaristos
xoma :a09: :a44:

asfalto :a42: :a53: :a018: :a13:

vremeno :a06: :a05: :a7: :a4:

elpizo tora na katalaves......

na tou pis na sou vazoun apo ton kenourio gipso sto kat
ine pio elafris....:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

afrotwin
15/09/2005, 11:30
:uplate:

matmat
15/09/2005, 16:21
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από afrotwin
efxaristos
xoma :a09: :a44:

asfalto :a42: :a53: :a018: :a13:

vremeno :a06: :a05: :a7: :a4:

elpizo tora na katalaves......

na tou pis na sou vazoun apo ton kenourio gipso sto kat
ine pio elafris....:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Εισαι κακός ρεεεε!!!
μια χαρα ειναι το λαστιχάκι αλλα θα τελειώσει γρήγορα!!!:beer: :beer: :beer:

matmat
18/09/2005, 20:05
... Λοιπόν ότι και να λέει ο Αφρο !!!!
αν δεν το δοκιμάσεις δεν ξέρεις τίποτα!!!
Γενικές εντυπώσεις ...
την πρώτη μέρα που τα έβαλα βγήκα μια βόλτα και το δοκίμασα στην Εθνική με πολλά !!! τι κακό βρήκα ? Δεν είναι για πάνω από 130 - 140 ! στα 160 τρέμει πάρα πολύ η μηχανή και φθείρετε το λάστιχο εύκολα.
την Παρασκευή με την βροχή δεν είχε κάποιο ιδιαίτερο πρόβλημα λόγο μεγάλου τακουνιού , γλιστράει λίγο ( έχεις μια αίσθηση ασφάλειας) αλλά όχι πιο πολύ από τα Brigeston!
Σαββάτο αποφάσισα να κάνω μια νυχτερινή αναζήτηση στα Γεράνεια ( ο Χρήστος ξέρει τι θα πει αυτό) στις στροφές του επαρχιακού μπαίνει πολύ καλά και κράτημα και πληροφορία ( λίγο πιο απότομο μπάσιμο από τα ασφάλτινα ).
προσοχή θέλει μόνο γιατί σε ξεγελάει το πλάγιασμα επειδή έχει στρογγυλεμένες άκρες από τα τακούνια ίσος κάποιος να πλαγιάσει περισσότερο ... με ότι κι αν σημαίνει αυτό.
Στο χώμα τι να πω διάθεση για παιχνίδι να έχεις και κάνεις τα απίστευτα ! Ντριφτάρει για πλάκα και σε κρατάει εκεί αρκεί να μην φοβηθείς την πλαγιολίσθηση. Στην λάσπη λίγο τα χαλάει στην πολύ παχιά εκεί που είναι αργιλώδες το χώμα ( κοινός την πάτησες αν δεν έχεις δρόμο μπροστά να ανοίξεις για να ξεμπουκώσει το λάστιχο) στα υπόλοιπα είδη εδάφους του στυλ ορεινής Κορινθίας(Φενεός-Ζαρουχλα) είναι απλά τέλειο !!! Λεπτομέρειες στα ταξιδιωτικά ( αργότερα )

kordix
07/03/2010, 09:54
Παιδιά επειδή τον επόμενο μήνα έχω κανονίσει να συμμετάσχω σε ένα 4ήμερο χωμάτινο οδοιπορικό στην Βόρεια Ελλάδα (πληροφορίες στο συναντήσεις - βόλτες) θα ήθελα την γνώμη σας για χωμάτινα λάστιχα, πληροφορίες για ικανότητα πρόσφυσης, αντοχή και τι ταιριάζει καλύτερα στο άφρικα.

Τώρα έχω πάνω τα sahara enduro 3 τα οποία είναι ιδανικά για χρήση 50-50 αλλά σε συνθήκες λάσπης δεν κάνουν. Οπότε σκέφτομαι τα παρακάτω:

Pirelli MT 21 - το πίσω βγαίνει σε 130/90/17 το έχει δοκιμάσει κανείς σε άφρικα; Μήπως αλλάζει η γεωμετρία της μηχανής προς το χειρότερο;

Το Michelin Τ63 είναι πολύ καλό αλλά μαλακό και το πίσω υπάρχει μόνο σε 130/80/17.

Michelin Karro; (σε αυτό υπάρχει κανονικά 140/80/17)

Λόγω βάρους θα ταίριαζαν καλύτερα τα karro T ή τα TKC 80 αλλά πολύ φοβάμαι ότι σε μπόλικη λάσπη δεν θα τα καταφέρουν. Τα έχει χρησιμοποιήσει κανείς σε απαιτητικό και λασπωμένο χωμάτινο τερέν;

DimChios
07/03/2010, 11:45
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από kostasYZ

Pirelli MT 21 - το πίσω βγαίνει σε 130/90/17 το έχει δοκιμάσει κανείς σε άφρικα; Μήπως αλλάζει η γεωμετρία της μηχανής προς το χειρότερο;

Το Michelin Τ63 είναι πολύ καλό αλλά μαλακό και το πίσω υπάρχει μόνο σε 130/80/17.

Michelin Karro; (σε αυτό υπάρχει κανονικά 140/80/17)

Λόγω βάρους θα ταίριαζαν καλύτερα τα karro T ή τα TKC 80 αλλά πολύ φοβάμαι ότι σε μπόλικη λάσπη δεν θα τα καταφέρουν. Τα έχει χρησιμοποιήσει κανείς σε απαιτητικό και λασπωμένο χωμάτινο τερέν;

οπως ακριβως τα γραφεις ειναι Κωστα!
Προσωπικα το ΜΤ21 δεν το ειχα φορεσει ποτε στην Αφρικα!
Το Τ63 ήταν απο τα αγαπημενα μου ομως! ΕΚΠΛΗΚΤΙΚΟ λαστιχο κι ας αφηνε τακουνια στην ασφαλτο! Σε αμμο ομως και σε λασπη με ικανοποιουσε!!! Για το νουμερο που λες ομως για το πισω... χμ... εισαι σιγουρος? 140 φοραγα εγω! 99,9%! :rolleyes:
Τα Καρου τα φοραγα στο BMW, δεν ξερω να σου πω για το Αφρικα! Παντως τα βαζω στα ιδια επιπεδα με τα TKC 80 που τα φοραγα και στο Αφρικα και στο BMW. Βλ. παρακατω...

Τα TKC λοιπον ειναι η μεση ασφαλτινη-χωματινη επιλογη για μενα!
Στο Αφρικα εν ολιγοις ειχα βαλει μια φορα TKC 80 και ολες τις αλλες Τ63
Στο BMW ειχα ΤKC 80, Karoo.

Αν δεν κανεις πολυ ασφαλτο βαλε Τ63 εκτος κι αν καποιος ξερει να σου πει για τα ΜΤ21

:beer: :beer: :beer: :wave2:

edit επισης υπαρχουν και τα VeeRuber τα οποια ειναι απαραδεκτα στην ασφαλτο και ειδικα στο βρεγμενο αλλα ειναι τα πιο οικονομικα και εχουν μια ικανοποιητικη συμπεριφορα για τη χρηση που τα θελεις βαση μαρτυριων 2 φιλων που τα φοραγαν!

el patron
07/03/2010, 12:31
δοκιμασε dunlop 908 rally raid ,και μην περιμενης απο τετοια λαστιχα να πηγαινουν λασπη αν δεν ειναι καθαρα εντουραδικα,το mt 21 ειναι μετριο προς καλο ,το karoo παει καλα στο χωμα τρωγετε ευκολα ομως ,
τα tkc ειναι παρα πολυ καλα για μεικτη χρηση αλλα στο χωμα υστερουν απο τα παραπανω ,και ειναι και ακριβα..

GhostDog
07/03/2010, 13:09
patron για 990, 908rr μπρος-πίσω;;

αυτά από αντοχή-συμπεριφορά στην άσφαλτο τι λένε;; (βασικά στο βρεγμένο)

el patron
07/03/2010, 13:11
Αν βρεχει σε ασφαλτο ασε την μηχανη σπιτι:lol:

GhostDog
07/03/2010, 13:25
καλά το θυμόμουν γιατί είχα κάτι ντάνλοπ στο χωμάτινο παλιά και στα φανάρια της κηφισίας για να ανέβω βαρυμπόμπη έκανα τετακέ στα ξεκινήματα :D :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Vstrommer71
07/03/2010, 22:55
Εντυπωσεις απο τα TKC στο 690:
Λογω της πυκνης διαταξης των τακουνιων ειναι πολυ καλα στην ασφαλτο,με ελαχιστο θορυβο.Στο χωμα δεν μπορω να πω οτι με ενθουσιασαν(ειδικα το εμπρος).Αντοχη,η αναμενομενη(στην καλυτερη με χαλαρο χερι να βγαλει 5000χλμ το πισω)
Γενικα τα τοποθετω σαν λιγο πιο ασφαλτινα απο τα Τ63,τα οποια εξακολουθουν να ειναι η καλυτερη μεση λυση για μενα,για καποιον που κανει μικτη χρηση χωμα-ασφαλτο
Προσωπικες επιλογες:
Για ταξιδιωτικο εντουρο με βροχη,λασπες κλπ
Εμπρος:Michelin Enduro Competition III 90/90-21(εξαιρετικο λαστιχο στο χωμα,καλη αντοχη και παραδοξως πολυ καλο σε ασφαλτο,με χαμηλες ταχυτητες εννοειται,αν συνηθισεις τον αναποφευκτο θορυβο)
Πισω:Μichelin T63 130/80-18 Μια χαρα λαστιχακι και αρκετα οικονομικο

Για καλοκαιρι(που στεγνωνουν οι δρομοι)
Εμπρος-πισω Metzeler Sahara Πανε παντου μια χαρα(οπου δεν εχει πολλη λασπη).Το πισω βγαζει ανετα 8000χλμ και το μονο κακο ειναι η τιμη τους μιας και για καποιο ανεξηγητο λογο ειναι 50% ακριβοτερα απο πχ τα Τ63

kordix
08/03/2010, 18:15
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από Vstrommer71
Εντυπωσεις απο τα TKC στο 690:
Λογω της πυκνης διαταξης των τακουνιων ειναι πολυ καλα στην ασφαλτο,με ελαχιστο θορυβο.Στο χωμα δεν μπορω να πω οτι με ενθουσιασαν(ειδικα το εμπρος).Αντοχη,η αναμενομενη(στην καλυτερη με χαλαρο χερι να βγαλει 5000χλμ το πισω)
Γενικα τα τοποθετω σαν λιγο πιο ασφαλτινα απο τα Τ63,τα οποια εξακολουθουν να ειναι η καλυτερη μεση λυση για μενα,για καποιον που κανει μικτη χρηση χωμα-ασφαλτο
Προσωπικες επιλογες:
Για ταξιδιωτικο εντουρο με βροχη,λασπες κλπ
Εμπρος:Michelin Enduro Competition III 90/90-21(εξαιρετικο λαστιχο στο χωμα,καλη αντοχη και παραδοξως πολυ καλο σε ασφαλτο,με χαμηλες ταχυτητες εννοειται,αν συνηθισεις τον αναποφευκτο θορυβο)
Πισω:Μichelin T63 130/80-18 Μια χαρα λαστιχακι και αρκετα οικονομικο

Για καλοκαιρι(που στεγνωνουν οι δρομοι)
Εμπρος-πισω Metzeler Sahara Πανε παντου μια χαρα(οπου δεν εχει πολλη λασπη).Το πισω βγαζει ανετα 8000χλμ και το μονο κακο ειναι η τιμη τους μιας και για καποιο ανεξηγητο λογο ειναι 50% ακριβοτερα απο πχ τα Τ63

Ευχαριστώ όλους για τις απαντήσεις. Σύμφωνα λοιπόν KAI με τα παραπάνω:

Θα βάλω μπρος πίσω Τ63 γιατί:

-κρατάει άψογα στην άσφαλτο και αρκετά καλά στο χώμα
-έχει καλή τιμή
-μου αρέσει η χάραξή του
-το έχω δοκιμάσει σε διάφορα οn-off

Το Michelin enduro Competition το έχω δοκιμάσει στο εντούρο και είναι φοβερό λάστιχο αλλά φοβάμαι ότι τα 230+ κιλά του άφρικα θα το λιώσουν για πλάκα λόγω υπερθέρμανσης κλπ. Θα προτιμήσω την ασφάλεια του Τ63 και ας χάσω σε πρόσφυση στις λάσπες. Εξάλλου πέρα από τις χωμάτινες εξορμήσεις χρησιμοποιώ το μηχανάκι καθημερινά και η άσφαλτος πονάει πιο πολύ από το χώμα (συνήθως):lol: .

Το Σαχάρα που έχω πάνω έχει 9000Km και έχει αρκετή ζωή ακόμα αλλά με οικονομική-χαλαρή οδήγηση στην άσφαλτο.

Το Continental είναι καλή επιλογή αλλά έχει λιγότερες χωμάτινες δυνατότητες σε λασπερά τερέν όπως κατάλαβα από αυτά που μου γράφετε.

DimChios
08/03/2010, 18:22
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από kostasYZ
Ευχαριστώ όλους για τις απαντήσεις. Σύμφωνα λοιπόν KAI με τα παραπάνω:

Θα βάλω μπρος πίσω Τ63 γιατί:

-κρατάει άψογα στην άσφαλτο και αρκετά καλά στο χώμα
-έχει καλή τιμή
-μου αρέσει η χάραξή του
-το έχω δοκιμάσει σε διάφορα οn-off

Το Michelin enduro Competition το έχω δοκιμάσει στο εντούρο και είναι φοβερό λάστιχο αλλά φοβάμαι ότι τα 230+ κιλά του άφρικα θα το λιώσουν για πλάκα λόγω υπερθέρμανσης κλπ. Θα προτιμήσω την ασφάλεια του Τ63 και ας χάσω σε πρόσφυση στις λάσπες. Εξάλλου πέρα από τις χωμάτινες εξορμήσεις χρησιμοποιώ το μηχανάκι καθημερινά και η άσφαλτος πονάει πιο πολύ από το χώμα (συνήθως):lol: .

Το Σαχάρα που έχω πάνω έχει 9000Km και έχει αρκετή ζωή ακόμα αλλά με οικονομική-χαλαρή οδήγηση στην άσφαλτο.

Το Continental είναι καλή επιλογή αλλά έχει λιγότερες χωμάτινες δυνατότητες σε λασπερά τερέν όπως κατάλαβα από αυτά που μου γράφετε.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :winka:

tip: αν στις εκκινησεις εισαι "κυριος" θα σου βγαλει το πισω 5-6000 χλμ ανετα!

ασε που κραταει το μαμηδι και λιωμενο να ειναι!