Τι γινετε ρε παιδια.. τα εχω παιξει

ΣΚοτωνονται εκει μεσα

Πεφτει ο Σετε
Το Σπαει ο Νακανο
Πεφτει ο Ροσι πανω στον Μελαντρι

Τελικα Το πηρε ο Καπιροσι

vassilis88
18/09/2005, 19:12
kala paidia RESPECT ston capirossi.anebike polu sta matia mou.tha thelei polla kila @@ gia na pas etsi to ducati.olo tou kounousane ta timonia tou i oura ta panta den emeine stathero to mixanaki.eixe kai tin pole tou aksize i niki.
kala re oi ekfonites kala pane?epese o rossi sto melandri kai lene stanaxorithike o rossi pou den eksasfalise to protathlima.edo pigaine apo pano tou mono fili tis zois den tou edose,den mporouse na parei ta podia tou o melandri kai den einai to simantiko oti xtipise ki an tha ginei kala grigora mono pos de tha parei bathmous o rossi!

gmakris
18/09/2005, 22:51
Rossi explains his racing incident with Melandri

News, 18/09/05

Gauloises Yamaha Team rider Valentino Rossi suffered a rare fall in the Grand Prix of Japan today, after starting from eleventh on the grid and passing seven riders by the fourth lap. Seven laps later he came together with Marco Melandri as they pitched into the notorious turn ten and collided into the gravel, leaving Max Biaggi and Loris Capirossi clear at the front.

We knew this would be a difficult race but the mechanics worked hard to improve the bike this morning in the warm-up and it worked well over the first few laps, explains Rossi. I was able to pass a lot of people but I started to have a few problems with the front tyre when I arrived behind the front three.

I knew it would be a risk to try and overtake and I expected Loris to pass Max in the final few laps. I knew I could be World Champion with fourth place and so I decided to just wait and do my race. Then Marco made a small mistake and suddenly I was behind him. It was the first time I had followed him into turn ten and we took completely different lines. He went to the outside of the track to cut across and get good acceleration out of the corner but I went to the inside to run wider on the exit.

For the first 50m of braking we were at exactly the same speed so there was no warning, but he was able to stop the bike much harder than me and I couldn�t avoid him. You can't see it very well on the television but I wasn't even trying to pass him, it was just one of those things. I apologised to Marco and he said it happens. Now I am very concerned for him and I just hope he is ok.

Gauloises Yamaha team director Davide Brivio added: Our first concern is for Marco Melandri. We are not sure of his injuries just yet but we hope it is not serious and I wish him well on behalf of the whole team.
There was a protest against Valentino put forward by Honda on behalf of all its MotoGP Teams, but Race Direction has judged this unfounded.
As far as the championship is concerned, it is a pity we couldn't finish it off here and for Valentino it is a shame that his run of podiums has been interrupted. All we can do is try to make up for it by taking the points back next time.

H Ηonda προσπαθησε να επωφεληθει απο το περιστατικο....
Το θεωρω απαραδεκτη πρακτικη επειδη το εχει ξανακανει. Νομιζει προφανως οτι μπορει με ενστασεις και διαμαρτυριες να κερδιζει πρωταθληματα.

Ο Γιατρος με 4η θεση θα ηταν πρωταθλητης. Παραταση χρονου λοιπον μεχρι την Μαλαισια.....

mike_thedoctor
19/09/2005, 12:04
Το συμβάν με τον Melandri ήταν απλά ένα ατυχές περιστατικό.....Ο Rossi δεν παίζεται παιδιά.....Τους κάνει πλάκα και το ξέρουν όλοι.....

Όσο για τον Capirossi τι να πω........Όποιος είδε την προσπέραση που έκανε στον Biaggi προφανώς κατάλαβε....Μπράβο Loris (ψηλέ!!!).....

Valentino rulez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Multi-Duc
20/09/2005, 20:59
Me th nea gomma ths Bridgestone to Ducati - an kai kleismeno sta 240 apo ta 275 aloga - arxizei siga siga na vazei epitelous th dynamh katw . E re glentia pou tha exei sth Malaisia !!!

O "Giatros" einai men mia klassh panw apo olous alla kata th gnwmh mou einai poly "sore looser" .

Basil

Dodok edessa
20/09/2005, 21:07
:D η ducati πρώτη ????:D

θελω να τακούω !!!!!:a23: :a25: :a23: :a18: :a18: :a08: :a08: :a25: :a23: :a23: :a54: :a36: :a54:

Tigas
21/09/2005, 09:41
2 ΦΟΡΕΣ ΣΕ ΜΙΑ ΑΓΩΝΙΣΤΙΚΗ ΣΕΖΟΝ ΠΡΟΣ ΤΟ ΠΑΡΩΝ
ΜΙΑ ΜΕ SETE ΚΑΙ ΜΙΑ ΜΕ MELANDRI.
ΜΗΠΩΣ ΛΕΩ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΛΙΓΟ ΣΤΑ ..................... ΓΙΑ ΤΟΥΣ ΥΠΟΛΟΙΠΟΥΣ ΜΕΣΑ.