PDA

View Full Version : Madass!!

Mikecrt
23/05/2013, 09:35

Βολταροντας πρόσφατα στο Dubrovnik, επεσα πάνω στο πιο αγωνιστικό scooteraki που εχω δεί! Δεν σταματουσα να γελάω με διαφορες λεπτομέρειες!

Διπλά φανάρια μπροστά, ψηφιακό κοντερ, μονό αμορτισερ, πισω δίσκοφρενο, και το κερασάκι, εξάτμιση κάτω απο την σέλα!

Mikecrt
23/05/2013, 09:36

Sapadak
23/05/2013, 09:44
Γαμάτο
Βαζω μερκές επιπλέον πλεροφορίες

The Sachs MadAss 125 is an urban light-weight motorcycle designed to rock the perception of what a motorcycle should look like and ride like.

The MadAss has an exclusive Sachs engineered frame design that is the whole key to how the bike handles so well. The banana swing arm, the rear mono shock, and main frame all run parallel to each other. This allows jolts from the rear wheel to be sent forward into the front suspension, and not up into the rider. Fuel is carried in the frame, and together you get an incredibly light and nimble machine weighing just 209 lbs. Other design features include twin 55 watt headlights, dual disc brakes, low profile tubeless tires on 16" alloy rims, and 43 mm front forks.

Engine
Air-cooled single cylinder 4-stroke

Capacity

Induction
Carburetor

Max Power
11 hp @ 7500 rpm

Transmission / Drive
4 Speed / chain

Front Brakes
Single 260mm disc

Rear Brakes
Single 215mm disc

Front Tyre
90/90-16

Rear Tyre
120/80-16

Weight
209 lbs

Fuel Capacity
1.22 gallons

harris_x
23/05/2013, 10:21
Γαμάτο
+675

dmf
23/05/2013, 10:55
υπέροχο, αλλά δικάβαλο δεν..

Aνεμος
23/05/2013, 12:28
Κουκλί !

Κάποτε είχε παρουσιαστεί σε μια έκθεση και μια έκδοση με 500cc αλλα δεν νομίζω οτι προχώρησε πέραν του πειραματικού σταδίου.

Το μοτέρ ήταν απο .........Royal Enfield...:eek:

Mikecrt
23/05/2013, 12:37
Ερρρρ βεβαια, υπάρχουν και μερικά ας το πούμε....χμμμ....λιγότερο κολακευτικά σχόλια, όπως το παρακάτω!

Horrible quality, no reliability, bad manufacturer, Member Motonut83

“If I could give this so called Motorcycle less than 1 star I would, to think that people pay close to $3000 for these blows my mind. I am a mechanic for a dealership that Used to sell these motorcycles, wow was that the worst mistake our manager ever made. From day one any person who has ever heard a motorcycle run knows there is something not right with these things. They cough, pop, drop idle, tick they are barley running out of the box and it only continues to get worse with everyday riding them or even not riding them can be worse. Within the first year every bike we had sold had been back for a shifting problem, and bad running condition come to find out that the shift detents were not locktited inside the case so after only 500 miles or so we had them all back in to open the engines and fix that. The valves go out of spec before or by 2000 miles, you will be able to tell because your bike will be fairly quiet once you get it running if you can by that time. Thats because the valves get tight and dont tap, with the valves set back to specification the bike goes back to being a loud tappy horrible sounding thing, it sounds so horrible but thats perfectly normal for in spec valves on these. Choke is set up backwards, so is the fuel valve. The fuel filters pretty much clog on your first 3 rides. Shocks blow out at about 800 miles. To top it all off the persistent bad running condition these all come in with I have finally traced back to a poorly engineered fuel valve placement. The Fuel valve is ""NOT"" vacuum operated yet the placement of the petcock is placed below the level of the carb float bowl. While the pulse from the engine is able to pull just enough fuel to run, they will never run correctly. These bikes plague me, and not one customer is happy with thier bike. And whatever person said these things go 50MPH either has changed the gearing or is about to blow thier motor, I have ridden A LOT of these not one will go over 45, at about 40 your motor sounds like its about to explode. DESPITE WHAT PEOPLE SAY THESE ARE NOT HONDAS NOT EVEN CLOSE, YOU WILL GET BETTER GAS MILEAGE, GO FASTER AND BE HAPPIER IF YOU BUY A YAMAHA ZUMA, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THESE, I DONT CARE HOW COOL YOU THINK IT LOOKS IT WILL SPEND ALL ITS TIME AT THE DEALER OR SITTING IN YOUR GARAGE.”