PDA

View Full Version : Zzr 1200 ρυθμισμα καρμπυρατερς

tifoefs
31/10/2005, 14:26
Αυτο το λινκ δινει πληροφοριες για το ρυθμισμα μετα απο εγκατασταση εξατμισεων.....

Δε ξερω αν ειναι σωστα παντως αυτα που λεει !!!!

http://www.holeshot.com/zzr/zzr_install_tips

:wave2:

YPVS
01/11/2005, 09:01
οι Αμερικανοι εχουν εντοπισει στα δικα τους 1200 μια τρυπα στις 5000 στροφες για αυτον τον λογο αλλαζουν βελονες (needles) ,στα δικα μας τα μοντελα δεν υπαρχει τετοιο θεμα ,ειναι καλυτερα απο τα Αμερικανικα και πιο γρηγορα :D ,εκτος απο τα γαλλικα τα βελγικα τα ολλανδικα και τα αμερικανικα ,τα γερμανικα που εχουμε αποδιδουν 8 ιππους παραπανω με 1 λιτρο μεγαλυτερο ρεζερβουαρ ,αντι 152 (χωρις ραμαιρ ) 160 ..

γι' αυτο θα σου δωσω μια απαντηση σε ερωτημα συγχρονισμου καρμπς ,εγω ακολουθησα αυτα τα βηματα και τα καταφερα πολυ καλα ., εκανα γενικο σερβις μονος μου ,καρμπυρατερ, βαλβιδες ,λαδια ,φιλτρα ,τα παντα ...

If it is just sync you will need to purchase a vacuum guage. (I use a motion pro mercury guage).
With the tank and airbox removed you will then hook up and auxillary fuel tank. I use a water bottle but there are about 100 different things you could use.
You will then attach the 4 lines from the guage to the four carb vacuum lines. Two of these lines will have caps and two will have lines leading to the vacuum switch on top of the valve cover.
Start the bike and let it warm up.
Then monitor the mecury in the guage at idle. If you look between the vacuum hookup points between the carbs you will see three phillips screws. 1st is located between carbs 1 and 2 and controls the left bank (1 and 2). 2nd is located between carbs 3 and 4 and controls the right bank (3 and 4). 3rd is between carbs 2 and 3 and control the balance between the left and right carb banks.
Well you will first attempt to balance 1 and 2 and then 3 and 4 and then balance the left and right bank so the mecury forms a straight line. This is easier said then done and if you can get the mercury within 2 HG or whatever the standard is. (Can't remember sorry) Basically within the line division on the guage. Your not looking for a number your looking for a straight line where ever it falls on the guage.
A straight line will never happen and that is why something between 24 and 26 would be considered acceptable. I just pulled those numbers out of the air so don't sync to that.
NOTE: If you find it very hard to sync at idle because the mecury is bouncing like a grasshopper you can increase the RPM. I use 3k and it seems to work just fine. Just don't over do it and take her to red or you will suck the mecury out of the guage and into the carbs.

παρε και ενα λινκ με φωτο για αλλαγη needles ..

http://www.zzr1200.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=65

tifoefs
03/11/2005, 00:29
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από YPVS
οι Αμερικανοι εχουν εντοπισει στα δικα τους 1200 μια τρυπα στις 5000 στροφες για αυτον τον λογο αλλαζουν βελονες (needles) ,στα δικα μας τα μοντελα δεν υπαρχει τετοιο θεμα ,ειναι καλυτερα απο τα Αμερικανικα και πιο γρηγορα :D ,εκτος απο τα γαλλικα τα βελγικα τα ολλανδικα και τα αμερικανικα ,τα γερμανικα που εχουμε αποδιδουν 8 ιππους παραπανω με 1 λιτρο μεγαλυτερο ρεζερβουαρ ,αντι 152 (χωρις ραμαιρ ) 160 ..

γι' αυτο θα σου δωσω μια απαντηση σε ερωτημα συγχρονισμου καρμπς ,εγω ακολουθησα αυτα τα βηματα και τα καταφερα πολυ καλα ., εκανα γενικο σερβις μονος μου ,καρμπυρατερ, βαλβιδες ,λαδια ,φιλτρα ,τα παντα ...

If it is just sync you will need to purchase a vacuum guage. (I use a motion pro mercury guage).
With the tank and airbox removed you will then hook up and auxillary fuel tank. I use a water bottle but there are about 100 different things you could use.
You will then attach the 4 lines from the guage to the four carb vacuum lines. Two of these lines will have caps and two will have lines leading to the vacuum switch on top of the valve cover.
Start the bike and let it warm up.
Then monitor the mecury in the guage at idle. If you look between the vacuum hookup points between the carbs you will see three phillips screws. 1st is located between carbs 1 and 2 and controls the left bank (1 and 2). 2nd is located between carbs 3 and 4 and controls the right bank (3 and 4). 3rd is between carbs 2 and 3 and control the balance between the left and right carb banks.
Well you will first attempt to balance 1 and 2 and then 3 and 4 and then balance the left and right bank so the mecury forms a straight line. This is easier said then done and if you can get the mercury within 2 HG or whatever the standard is. (Can't remember sorry) Basically within the line division on the guage. Your not looking for a number your looking for a straight line where ever it falls on the guage.
A straight line will never happen and that is why something between 24 and 26 would be considered acceptable. I just pulled those numbers out of the air so don't sync to that.
NOTE: If you find it very hard to sync at idle because the mecury is bouncing like a grasshopper you can increase the RPM. I use 3k and it seems to work just fine. Just don't over do it and take her to red or you will suck the mecury out of the guage and into the carbs.

παρε και ενα λινκ με φωτο για αλλαγη needles ..

http://www.zzr1200.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=65

Αχα !!

Αυτο με τα γερμανικα το ηξερα ! Η δικια μου ειναι γερμανιδα .....

:beer: :beer: :beer: