PDA

View Full Version : Sete + Desmosedici 2006

Multi-Duc
06/11/2005, 23:17
Apo to site ths DUCATI

"The Ducati MotoGP Team has reached agreement with Sete Gibernau to contest the 2006 MotoGP World Championship. The Spanish rider will join Loris Capirossi, who renewed his contract with the squad before September's Japanese GP.

"I'm delighted to welcome Sete," said Federico Minoli, president of Ducati Motor Holding. "We think Sete is one of the strongest guys in MotoGP. He's a talented, gritty and courageous rider. Sete has had a difficult season this year but he has shown throughout that he never gives up, in the best Ducati spirit. For this reason we're very proud to have him in our 2006 line-up alongside Loris. They are both very strong riders and we'll do everything we can to give them what they need to obtain the best possible results."

Gibernau replaces Carlos Checa, who completed his time with the Ducati MotoGP Team in today's Valencia GP.

"It's always difficult to welcome someone while saying goodbye to someone else," continued Minoli. "I want to sincerely thank Carlos for the commitment and professionalism he's shown us. For sure he's a great rider and also a nice guy; working with him has been a great pleasure."

Gibernau is optimistic about his future, trusting in the Ducati/Bridgestone partnership that has already given great joy to Ducati fans with some amazing results, including Capirossi's fantastic victories at the recent Japanese and Malaysian GPs.

"After achieving some great results and much satisfaction during the last few years, and after a season at the highest level but with some difficulties, I decided to make a change in my career," said Gibernau. "First of all I want to thank the people who helped me achieve so many good results. But now it's time to find some new motivation. The professionalism and enthusiasm I've found at Ducati are what made me decide to join forces with the factory. I face this new challenge with real determination, convinced that together we can achieve great success. In recent years Ducati has shown that it has big ambitions and huge potential. I trust that, with my experience, I can make a real contribution to turn our shared dreams into reality."

:wave2:

Multi-Duc
07/11/2005, 14:32
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από Multi-Duc
Apo to site ths DUCATI

"The Ducati MotoGP Team has reached agreement with Sete Gibernau to contest the 2006 MotoGP World Championship. The Spanish rider will join Loris Capirossi, who renewed his contract with the squad before September's Japanese GP.

Lemeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

alex14
07/11/2005, 15:13
Ευγε. Ψωνισατε απο σβερκο.:D

Στον χθεσινο αγωνα τον κινητηρα τον εσπασε μονος του γιατι απο πισω ερχοταν φουριοζος ο γιατρος και θα τον περναγε απο πανω.:D

:beer:

Multi-Duc
07/11/2005, 15:19
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από alex14
Ευγε. Ψωνισατε απο σβερκο.:D

Στον χθεσινο αγωνα τον κινητηρα τον εσπασε μονος του γιατι απο πισω ερχοταν φουριοζος ο γιατρος και θα τον περναγε απο πανω.:D

:beer:

kanas akoma na tsibisei na to pame stis diamaxes !!???:D

:wave2:

vakou
07/11/2005, 23:29
Τον sete γιατί τον πήρε, σκοπεύει να κατεβάσει ομάδα με supermotard?έδειξε ότι πλέον στο χώμα το ελέγχει!!!

Multi-Duc
07/11/2005, 23:41
:D

vakou
08/11/2005, 00:04
Σωστόόοοοο΅ςςςςςς!!!!

Runner Ducati
16/11/2005, 00:38
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από Multi-Duc
:D

χεχε... καλο... :D :lol: :lol:

turist