PDA

View Full Version : ....make people happy!!!!

Krokodilos001
14/12/2005, 13:32
George Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are flying on Air Force One.

The President looks at the Vice President, chuckles and says, "You know, I could throw a $1,000.00 bill out the window right now and make one person very happy.

The Vice President shrugs and says, "Well, I could throw ten $100.00bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."

Not to be out done, the Secretary of Defense says, "Of course then, I could throw one-hundred $10.00 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy."

The pilot overhears their conversation...rolls his eyes ..and says to his co-pilot, "Such big shots back there. Hell, I could throw all of them out the window and make 56 million people very happy".

bartlal
14/12/2005, 14:35
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από Krokodilos001
George Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are flying on Air Force One.

The President looks at the Vice President, chuckles and says, "You know, I could throw a $1,000.00 bill out the window right now and make one person very happy.

The Vice President shrugs and says, "Well, I could throw ten $100.00bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."

Not to be out done, the Secretary of Defense says, "Of course then, I could throw one-hundred $10.00 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy."

The pilot overhears their conversation...rolls his eyes ..and says to his co-pilot, "Such big shots back there. Hell, I could throw all of them out the window and make 56 million people very happy".

το θελεις σε ελληνικη μεταφραση με Καραμανλη μεσα στο αεροπλανο? :evil:

Krokodilos001
14/12/2005, 16:04
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από bartlal
το θελεις σε ελληνικη μεταφραση με Καραμανλη μεσα στο αεροπλανο? :evil:

min mou peis???? exei peksei kati tetio?

:confused: :confused:

ke an bebea eitane me mitsotaki....tha peftan oi pilotoi

:rotflmao: