PDA

View Full Version : Marriage jokes

iLia
15/04/2006, 13:44
Θα μου την πειτε το ξερω αλλα...ουτε καφε δεν ηπια ακομη...αδυνατω να μεταφρασω.

Walking into the bar, Harvey said to the bartender, "Pour me a stiff one, Eddie. I just had another fight with the little woman".

"Oh yeah", said Eddie. "And how did this one end"?

"When it was over", Harvey replied. "She came crawling to me on her hands and knees".

"Really? Now that's a switch! What did she say"?

"She said, 'Come out from under that bed, you gutless weasel!'"

----------------------------

My wife and I have the secret to making a marriage last.

1. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, a little wine, good food and companionship. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.

2. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in Florida and mine is in N.Y.

3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.

4. I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?" "Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" So I suggested, "How about the kitchen?"

5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.

6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster, and an electric bread maker Then she said "There are too many gadgets, and no place to sit down!" So I bought her an electric chair.

7. My wife told me the car wasn't running well, there was water in the carburetor. I asked where the car was, she told me "In the lake."

8. My wife is on a new diet. Coconuts and bananas. She hasn't lost weight, but BOY, can she climb a tree now!

9. She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.

10. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, "Am I too late for the garbage?" The driver said, "No, jump in!"

iLia
15/04/2006, 13:47
Man calls home.

Maid answers phone.

He says, "Can I speak to my wife?"

She says, "No, she's upstairs in bed with her boyfriend."

He says, "Ok, go to the hall closet and take out my shotgun. Go upstairs and kill them both."

Being the loyal maid, she says, "Ok."

5 minutes later she picks up the phone and says, "Ok, they're both dead. What should I do with the bodies?"

He says, "Throw them in the pool, and I'll take care of them when I get home."

She says, "We don't have a pool."

He asks, "Is this 555-1234?"

:eyepop:

iLia
15/04/2006, 13:53
Μεταφραση του 1ου ( τι σου κανει μια τζουρα καφε :eyepop: )

Μπαινοντας στο μπαρ ο Χαρβευ λεει στον μπαρμαν , " Βαλε μου ενα δυνατο ποτο Εντι, παλι μαλωσα με τη γυναικα μου"

"Α ναι, και τι εγινε αυτη τη φορα', ρωτα ο Εντι.

"Οταν τελειωσε ο καυγας', λεει ο Χαρβεη, "ηρθε προς τα μενα στα τεσσερα'.

"Αληθεια? ΑΥΤΟ κι αν ειναι αλλαγη!", λεει ο Εντι." Τι σου ειπε?"

Μου ειπε, " Βγες απο κατω απο το κρεβατι ρε ανανδρη νυφιτσα"

Λεωνίδας
15/04/2006, 14:12
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από iLia
Man calls home.

Maid answers phone.

He says, "Can I speak to my wife?"

She says, "No, she's upstairs in bed with her boyfriend."

He says, "Ok, go to the hall closet and take out my shotgun. Go upstairs and kill them both."

Being the loyal maid, she says, "Ok."

5 minutes later she picks up the phone and says, "Ok, they're both dead. What should I do with the bodies?"

He says, "Throw them in the pool, and I'll take care of them when I get home."

She says, "We don't have a pool."

He asks, "Is this 555-1234?"

:eyepop:

O RLY?
http://www.moto.gr/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18469&postid=296188#post296188

koutroulis
15/04/2006, 14:27
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

iLia
15/04/2006, 14:28
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από Λεωνίδας
O RLY?
http://www.moto.gr/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18469&postid=296188#post296188

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Επιτελους Λεωνιδα...ενιωθα μειονεκτικα τοσο καιρο :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Παλι καλα που δεν το μετεφρασα ε ? ;)

makis206
15/04/2006, 19:06
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από iLia
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Επιτελους Λεωνιδα...ενιωθα μειονεκτικα τοσο καιρο :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Παλι καλα που δεν το μετεφρασα ε ? ;)

Εμ βέβαια ! Είναι απαραίτητο προσών η καλή γνώση αγγλικών για να σε προσλάβουν στο RCT !:smokin:

Υπάρχει επίπεδο και οργάνωση ! Ότι κι ότι ;;

:lol: :lol: :lol:

iLia
15/04/2006, 22:22
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από makis206
Εμ βέβαια ! Είναι απαραίτητο προσών η καλή γνώση αγγλικών για να σε προσλάβουν στο RCT !:smokin:

Υπάρχει επίπεδο και οργάνωση ! Ότι κι ότι ;;

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Αυτο στο οποιο αναφερεται ομως ειναι σχεδον μεταφρασμενο ;)

cityfly
16/04/2006, 08:56
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: