PDA

View Full Version : World SBK Silverstone Results

Runner Ducati
29/05/2006, 09:43
TROY BAYLISS MAKES IT SEVEN WINS ON THE RUN IN SILVERSTONE WORLD SUPERBIKE

Troy Bayliss (Ducati Xerox) made it seven wins on the run in the European Round of the World Superbike Championship at Silverstone with his third successive double victory this season. With his closest rival Troy Corser (Suzuki) picking up a DNF and a sixth place, the 37-year-old Australian now has a lead of 76 points in the championship with seven rounds still remaining. Japan's Noriyuki Haga and Britain's James Toseland both offered stiff opposition to today and the Yamaha and the Honda rider twice finished behind the Australian to make up identical podiums.

"In 2002 I was lucky enough to win six in a row and I was thinking about that before this weekend but on Friday and Saturday I was throwing myself down the road getting sorer and sorer and I thought it was maybe a good time just to get some points, but racing changes your view of things," commented Troy. "I saw Corser crash in the first race and so I decided to make the most of the situation and not give in to Nori today. I really fought hard for the wins and that makes a good difference in the points for me against Corser. After the first race we tried a softer tyre and changed the suspension a bit, my main man Ernesto Marinelli did a great job and I could ride the bike half-a-second faster in the race. I feel sure that if we had gone with the same tyre it would have been much harder so a big thanks to him and all the guys in the team. Now we go on to Misano, where my 999's gone pretty well in testing, so I'm confident for that race as well."
----------------------------------------------------

WSBK race results (1) – Silverstone:

1. Troy Bayliss
2. Noriyuki Haga
3. James Toseland
4. Ruben Xaus
5. Andrew Pitt
6. Chris Walker
7. Regis Laconi
8. Karl Muggeridge
9. Alex Barros
10. Norick Abe

WSBK race results (2) – Silverstone:

1. Troy Bayliss
2. Noriyuki Haga
3. James Toseland
4. Andrew Pitt
5. Alex Barros
6. Troy Corser
7. Ruben Xaus
8. Chris Walker
9. Karl Muggeridge
10. Fonsi Nieto

-------------------------------

1 AUS Bayliss 225
2 AUS Corser 149
3 JPN Haga 133
4 GBR Toseland 129
5 BRA Barros 113
6 AUS Pitt 103
7 ITA Lanzi 62
8 ESP Xaus 56
9 JPN Abe 51
10 GBR Walker 51

jbear
30/05/2006, 11:24
Περιπατο κανει φετος!!! Αν αλλαξουν οι κανονισμοι στα δικυλινδρα (1150cc) η Ducati θα παρει αλλα 10+ πρωταθληματα! :lol:

vassilis88
30/05/2006, 11:38
o toseland ta @@ tou e...perysi eixe kerdisei me tin 999.k meta misano...a kala...
gama tous re bayliss..

vaskunito
30/05/2006, 11:45
Traction controooooooooooooooool

b_bong12
02/06/2006, 08:48
στην κατηγορια των 600 cc εγινε τρελη μαχη μεταξυ charpentier kai parkes. O πρωτος εκανε και ενα φανταστικο σωσιμο απο ενα τρομακτικο κουνιμα του εμπρος τροχου.Μετα απλα εφυγε μπροστα αφου ολοι φαγανε τα ελαστικα τους και ηρεμησαν.Αλλα μεχρι τον 14ο γυρο η μαχη για 1η θεση ηταν απλα τελεια.

H.A.Balafoutre
02/06/2006, 09:23
Καλά αυτή η Ducati είναι η αρχόντισσα των Αγώνων WSBK, πολλά χρόνια τώρα. Πραγματικά είναι εντυπωσιακά αυτά που έχει πετύχει. Respect.

Στα SS600 to 749R δεν ξέρω αν τα πάει τόσο καλά όσο το μεγάλο αδερφάκι του. Εκεί φαίνεται τα Τζαπώνια κάνουν καλύτερη δουλειά. Φέτος παρατήρησα πως ο Charpentier είναι μεγάλη οδηγάρα. Πραγματικά είναι μια κλάση πάνω από τους άλλους. Αν είχε καμιά πιο σοβαρή μηχανή θα μπορούσε να σταματήσει και για espresso στη μέση του αγώνα. Τώρα απλώς κερδίζει άνετα. Αυτός κάνει την μηχανή και όχι το αντίθετο.

vassilis88
03/06/2006, 11:16
e o charpentier exei to kalytero mixanaki...ta proigoumena xronia epairne ton poulo...basika opoios odigaei to tenkate pairnei to protathlima.vermeulen,muggeridge k tora o charpentier.

nktR
03/06/2006, 17:35
Ο ΤΑΖ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΥΤΟΣ ΠΟΥ ΘΑ ΚΑΝΕΙ ΤΗ ΔΙΑΦΟΡΑ :beer: