PDA

View Full Version : Τι είναι πάλι ετούτο?

pissaman
04/01/2007, 08:38
I hope this letter finds you well.
While this email will definitely be coming to you as a surprise, please take a moment of your time to read this. It is very important. I am Mr. Steve Morgan, working in a Finance house in The Netherlands.
However I got your address through the International web directory online. During our recent reconciliation and auditing of our bank accounts, my department discovered an over dormant account with a huge amount of money valued at US$ 6,500,000.00 (Six million, five hundred thousand, United State dollars Only) that belongs to one of our late customers; Mr. Williams. He has passed away (dead) leaving no beneficiary to the account. So the funds have been dormant in his account with this bank without any claim or activity on it for quite some time.
Due to our Finance house regulations, It is only a foreigner that can stand as a next of kin and it is upon this discovery that I decided to contact you to collaborate with you to reactivate these dormant funds. So to avert any negative development and chance losing these funds forever. On behalf of my colleagues and I we now seek your permission to have you stand in as next of kin to our late customer so that the fund will be released and paid into your account. You would become the beneficiary's next of kin to release these funds into your charge. We are not allowed to operate a foreign account and that would eventual raise an eyebrow during the time of transfer. I still work in this bank, this is the actual reason why I required a second party or fellow who will work with me forward claims as the next of kin (you) and also provide a bank account or to set up a new bank account immediately to receive these inactive funds.
However, on conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total fund, while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses on both sides that may arise during the time of transfer and also for telephone bills, and the remaining 50% will be for my colleagues and I.
What I want from you is for you to act as the deceased next of kin. I have in my possession, all the necessary Documents to successfully accomplish the operation. Further information will be given to you as soon as I receive your positive response.
I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish. We don't have alot of time to correct this unfortunate situation and I am afraid that without your help it will all be lost forever. For confidentiality please contact me on my personal email address/telephone number; (stevmorgaan@aim.com) with the following your data: Full names, Address, Telephone number and Fax number.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Mr.Steve Morgan
Με ήρθε με email.
Τι κομπίνα είναι πάλι ετούτη?

Λεωνίδας
04/01/2007, 08:40
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από pissaman
(...)
Με ήρθε με email.
Τι κομπίνα είναι πάλι ετούτη? αρχαία

toyota
04/01/2007, 09:17
Δες και εδώ.

http://www.bikenet.gr/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=89&topic=6963.msg83092;topicseen#msg83092

Cpt. Haddock
04/01/2007, 09:25
πολύ παλιό κόλπο για ξέπλυμα χρήματος...

Θα πρέπει για να εισπράξεις (και καλα) τα χρήματα, να καταθέσεις ένα ποσό σαν εγγύηση

και άμα το ξαναδείς :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

παλια ερχόταν κατι φαξ απο (και καλα) τον οργανισμό πετρελαίου της Νιγηρίας και σου προσφέραν 4 δις δραχμες (!) αλλα έπρεπε να καταβάλεις 10 εκατομμύρια σαν εγγύηση

την είχε πατήσει ένας μπάρμπας και μετά βγήκε στην τουβου και κλαιγόταν :lol: :lol:

μακρια απο τέτοια, υπάρχουν ΠΑΝΤΟΥ (ειδικα στην Ολλανδία όπου λεει οτι βρίσκεται το "finance house" ) συγκεκριμένες διαδικασίες για λογαριασμούς θανόντων

:wave2:

pissaman
04/01/2007, 09:35
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από toyota
Δες και εδώ.

http://www.bikenet.gr/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=89&topic=6963.msg83092;topicseen#msg83092
εγώ το έβαλα και εκεί! ;):beer: :smokin:

alex14
04/01/2007, 10:40
Στο γραφειο μας ερχονται κατα δεκαδες καθε μερα κυριως απο Αφρικη μερια. Καπου ειχα διαβασει ποσες χιλιαδες Αμερικανοι :ZZZ: και Αγγλοι την εχουν πατησει.

cityfly
04/01/2007, 11:47
εμένα ήρθε από κάποιον από τη ζιμπάμπουε που το όνομα του ήταν πιο αστείο κι από αυτά που χρησιμοποιούν τύποι σαν τον έντι μέρφυ σε ταινίες για χαβαλέ

lyk0s
05/01/2007, 00:23
Ειναι τα λεγομενα scam mail.

Συνηθως καταθετεις καποιο ποσο καπου για να εισπραξεις ενα μεγαλυτερο οπως περιεγραψε και ο Cpt. Haddock.

Βεβαια αν μπλεξει καποιος σε κατι τετοιο και χασει μονο λεφτα θα πρεπει να θεωρειται τυχερος γιατι δεν λειπουν οι περιπτωσεις που πεφτει θυμα απαγωγης η χανει και τη ζωη του...

Ενα πολυ καλο site για scam ειναι το http://www.scamorama.com/. Εχει περιπτωσεις που καποιοι απαντησαν σε αυτους με σκοπο ομως να τους κοροιδεψουν και εχει πολυ πλακα! Διαβαστε αυτη την ιστορια απο ενα δικο μας που βαρεθηκε να παιρνει τετοια mail και αποφασισε να παιξει λιγο μαζι τους http://www.scamorama.com/lykaon_philip.html

Ειναι η ιστορια του Lykaon Spartiatiakos
Secretary of the Local Organization of Roufamouton of the Communist Party of Glykotsoutsounoi (Marxist - Leninist)!!

Παντως pissaman αφου τωρα πηρες ενα τετοιο mail η δεν το χρησιμοποιεις πολυ καιρο η εχεις πολυ καλο antispam προγραμμα!

fantacid
05/01/2007, 00:46
All that we managed was to succeed in a separatist movement we started in the nineties which resulted in the segregation from Greece of the minuscule Free Republic of Glykotsoutsounoi, a very small area of just 1600 square kilometres in SW Crete (that's a big island of Greece) which contains two small towns, Glykotsoutsounoi and Roufamouton, and four tiny villages: Sedoulevo, Malaka, Kaidento and Psiliazesai.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cityfly
05/01/2007, 09:44
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

ωραίος