PDA

View Full Version : Ξ.Ζολωτας

fantacid
23/01/2007, 22:43
(Οι ιστορικοί λόγοι του Ξενοφών Ζολώτα στην συνεδρίαση του Διεθνούς Νομισματικού ταμείου. Ιστορικοί γιατί μίλησε αποκλειστικά σχεδόν με ελληνικές λέξεις αλλά αγγλιστί. Aπολαυστε τον καταπληκτικο κ.Ζολωτα!)

1957 Annual Meeting, Boards of Governors, Washington D.C.
September 26, 1957
Kyrie,
I eulogize the archoms of the Panethnic Numismatic Thesaurous and the Ecumenical Trapeza for the orthodoxy of their axioms methods and policies, although there is an episode of cacophony of the Trapeza with Hellas.With enthusiasm we dialogue and synagonize at the synods of our didymous Organizations in which polymorphous economic ideas and dogmas are analyzed and synthesized.Our critical problems such as the nomismatic plethora generate some agony and melancholy. This phenomenon is characteristic of our epoch. But, to my thesis we have the dynamism to program therapeutic practices as a prophylaxis from chaos and catastrophe.In parallel a panethnic unhypocritical economic synergy and harmonization in a democratic climate is basic.I apologize for my eccentric monologue. I emphasize my eucharistiria to you Kyrie, to the eugenic and generous American Ethnos and to the organizations and protagonists of the Amphictyony and the gastronomic symposia.

1959 Annual Meeting, Boards of Governors, Washington D.C.
October 2, 1959
Kyrie,
It is Zeus’ anathema on our epoch for the dynamism of our economies and the heresey of our economic methods and policies that we should agonize between the Scylla of numismatic plethora and the Charybdis of economic anemia. It is not my idiosyncrasy to the ironic or sarcastic but my diagnosis would be that politicians are rather cryptoplethorists.Althought they emphatically stigmatize numismatic plethora, they energize it through their tactics and practices. Our policies shoyld be based more on economic and less political criteria.Our gnomon has to be a metron between economic, strategic and philanthropic scopes. Political magic has always been antieconomic.In an epoch chararacterized by monopolies, oligopolies, monopolies, oligopolies, monopsonies, monopolistic antagonism and polymorfous inelasticities, our policies have to be more orthological. But this shoyld not be metamorphosed into plethorophobia which is endemic among academic economists.Numismastic symmetry should not hyper-antagonize economic acme.A greater harmonization between the practices of the economic and numismatic archoms is basic. Parallel to this, we have to syncronize and harmonize more and more our economic and numismatic policies panethnically.These scopes are more practicable now, when the prognostics of the political and economic and numismatic policies panethnically.The history of our didimous organizations in this sphere has been didactic and their gnostic practices will always be a tonic to the polyonymous and idiomorphous ethnical economies. The genesis of the organization will dynamize these policies. Therfore, I sympathize althoyght not without criticism on one or two themes, with the apostles and the ierarchy of our organizations in their zeal to program orthodox economic and numismatic policies.

Διαβαζετε ΑΝΕΤΑ ακομα κ εαν δεν εχεις ιδεα απο αγγλικα!
:a19:

freezer
23/01/2007, 22:50
:a19: :a18:

vangelis 64
24/01/2007, 01:05
Αυτό είναι που λένε "σφάζει με το γάντι"! Εύγε:a19:

cityfly
24/01/2007, 11:24
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από fantacid
(Οι ιστορικοί λόγοι του Ξενοφών Ζολώτα στην συνεδρίαση του Διεθνούς Νομισματικού ταμείου. Ιστορικοί γιατί μίλησε αποκλειστικά σχεδόν με ελληνικές λέξεις αλλά αγγλιστί. Aπολαυστε τον καταπληκτικο κ.Ζολωτα!)

Διαβαζετε ΑΝΕΤΑ ακομα κ εαν δεν εχεις ιδεα απο αγγλικα!
:a19:

πραγματικά εντυπωσιακό κείμενο και ωραία κίνηση τότε
αλλά δε διαβάζεται καθόλου εύκολα αν δεν έχεις ιδέα από αγγλικά

πολλές από τις λέξεις αυτές είναι ψευδόφιλες ή αντιδάνεια
παρόλο που η ρίζα τους είναι κοινή δεν έχουν το ίδιο νόημα σήμερα

gloum
24/01/2007, 11:36
Δεν είχε κάνει κάποτε μια τέτοια διαφήμιση ένα ΙΕΚ?Πρόσφατα νομίζω..3-4 χρόνια πριν..

iLia
24/01/2007, 13:39
Οπως ειπε ο fly αν και πολλες λεξεις ειναι ελληνικες η εχουν ελληνικη ριζα χρησιμοποιουνται πολυ διαφορετικα στα αγγλικα.

Και ΔΕΝ διαβαζεται ανετα γιατι ειναι 'αντεγραμμενο' λαθος με απειρα ορθογραφικα λαθη.

...δεν αντεξα..βγηκε η δασκαλα απο μεσα μου σαν τερας παλι :bigcry:

cityfly
24/01/2007, 15:13
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από iLia
...δεν αντεξα..βγηκε η δασκαλα απο μεσα μου σαν τερας παλι :bigcry:

εμένα πάλι βγήκε ο μεταφραστής

κ@λοκατάσταση παντού μας κυνηγάει

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

πάντως στο μεταφραστικό στο βρετανικό θυμάμαι αυτό ήταν από τα πιο δύσκολα κείμενα που κάναμε μάθημα γιατί όσο να ναι σε παρασέρνουν αυτές οι λέξεις κι όταν είναι κι όλες μαζί σου κάνει ένα κεφάλι καζάνι

(κι όταν είσαι ακόμα στη φάση που τα μαθαίνεις ακόμα χειρότερα)

:lol: :wave2:

fantacid
24/01/2007, 15:34
.................μη πυροβολειτε τον πιανιστα

ενα copy-paste εκανα μονο!!!