PDA

View Full Version : ... bye- bye Federico

dessert
27/05/2007, 13:12
Για όσους δεν ενημερώθηκαν ο Fedrico Minoli είναι εδώ και 6 μέρες εκτός Ducati...

21/05/2007

To all of you:

Today is my last day at Ducati. All of last week was dedicated to saying good-bye. A lot of hugs and some tears.

I am also leaving the blog as an inheritance of Ducati. I hope that someone wants to continue this conversation between the company and its fans.

I am also leaving my entire office (above photo) to all Ducati fans. There are many memories and relics that I have accumulated in ten years of passion. Everything will be put on auction starting next Thursday. All proceeds will go to Riders for Health, the NGO run by Randy Mamola that brings medicine and assistance via motorcycle to African villages that are inaccessible by four wheeled vehicles.

If you want Troy’s racing suit or Loris’ fairing or the rear fairing from Casey’s first victory, keep your eyes on Ducati.com for more information starting next Thursday and be ready. Riders is really an excellent cause.

Good-bye, Federico

Στο καλό πρόεδρα και ευχαριστώ...

Πηγή desmoblog
:look:

dessert
27/05/2007, 13:14

vassilis88
27/05/2007, 13:18
:look:

γιατι ετσι? ποιος θα παρει τη θεση του?

dessert
27/05/2007, 13:20
Τα Αμερικανάκια έβαλαν κάποιον που τους άρεσε... Κρίμα 10 χρόνια δουλειά και ειδικά τα 3 τελευταία όλο καινοτομίες...:(

Xrider
28/05/2007, 07:38
Απο το καλοκαιρι του 2006 την Ducati την εχει παρει Ιταλος.
Δεν ειναι Αμερικανικη.

dessert
28/05/2007, 08:38
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από Xrider
Απο το καλοκαιρι του 2006 την Ducati την εχει παρει Ιταλος.
Δεν ειναι Αμερικανικη.

Δηλαδή όχι άλλο Texas Pacific???? :confused: