PDA

View Full Version : Nakano to WSBK with Aprilia

byron
31/10/2008, 14:29
http://www.crash.net/motorsport/wsbk/news/171188-0/nakano_to_wsbk_with_aprilia.html

Super μεταγραφή έκαναν οι απριλιανοί. Θα είναι τρομερή χρονιά το 2009 :smokin:

Having seen his last chance too remain a full time MotoGP rider next season, on a third Kawasaki, evaporate Shinya Nakano has officially called an end to his ten-year grand prix career by signing to ride for Aprilia in the 2009 World Superbike Championship, alongside Max Biaggi.

"I am very happy, for me it is a joy to be part of the great Aprilia family," said Nakano, whose deal includes an option for the 2010 season. "At Aprilia I have found a big tradition and extraordinary racing expertise, the 33 world titles won up to today are confirmation of this.

"Superbike is a new challenge and I want to use all of my experience to help the new Aprilia RSV4 project grow. It will be a honour to be able to race beside Max Biaggi, he is a hero of mine and he was an inspiration to me in the first phases of my career, I am sure that together we will succeed in developing the best motorbike and to get good results in the 2009 season," added the Japanese.

sapila racing
31/10/2008, 15:19
Παλι καλά!!!

Γιατί με τον άλλο δεν σας βλέπω καλά... :rotflmao:

Θα πέσει κλάμα :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

filipp0s
01/11/2008, 07:00
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από sapila racing
Παλι καλά!!!

Γιατί με τον άλλο δεν σας βλέπω καλά... :rotflmao:

Θα πέσει κλάμα :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

+1000 και με kleenex χορηγο! :bigcry: :bigcry: