PDA

View Full Version : Να τι παθαινεις αμα...

PortisHead
19/01/2010, 10:46
...το παιζεις ακτιβιστης στους...Hell's Angels !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://glossynews.com/society/201001070305/activists-missing-after-declaring-war-on-leather-at-motorcycle-rally/

spyro
19/01/2010, 11:08
αν διαβάσετε τα comments θα βρείτε και την καλύτερη απάντηση στο story:

"Reality has fallen off the backseat and is lost somewhere outside of Sturgis. We have now entered the Twilight Zone and at this rate will probably never find our way back out again."

Ζεύκας
19/01/2010, 14:45
δεν υπάρχει! :bawl: :bigcry: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

danaos75
19/01/2010, 14:50
XAXAXAXAXAXAXA :bawl: :lol: :lol: :rotflmao:

SVX
19/01/2010, 15:09
:rolleyes: Μπααααα! διαφημιστικη καμπανια της Duct Tape ειναι... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

el_hymador
19/01/2010, 15:16
:lol: :lol: :bigcry: :lol: :lol:

πω πω γελιο!!!

απλα φανταζομαι τις σκηνες που περιγραφονται...ε οχι ρ.π.μ.!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

"Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman." :rotflmao: :bawl: :rotflmao:

menos
19/01/2010, 15:43
:lol: :lol: :rotflmao: :lol: :lol:
When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. “That’s just our secret handshake,” assured the organizer. :winka: :lol: :lol:

devil's animal
19/01/2010, 15:56
“That’s preposterous,” said one high-ranking member of the biker organizing committee. “We were having a party, and these people showed up and were very rude to us. They threw things at us, called us names, and tried to ruin the entire event. So, what did we do? We invited them to the party! What could be more friendly than that? You know, just because we are all members of motorcycle clubs does not mean we do not care about inclusiveness. Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for them to be saying such nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel welcome.”

ΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑ
:rotflmao: :bigcry: :rotflmao: :bigcry: :rotflmao: :bigcry:

πηγαν να το παιξουν μαγκες στους συμμοριτες...νομιζοντας οτι ειναι τιποτα κυριες της καλης κοινωνιας που φορουσαν γουνες...
:rotflmao: :bigcry: :rotflmao:

μλκ δεν υπαρχουν αυτα!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: