PDA

View Full Version : το όργανο της τάξης ...

road spirit
09/02/2010, 12:37
το τσιμπάω απο διπλανό φόρουμ (αρχικά στο advrider):

σημείωση : LEO = Law Enforcement Officer, βλ. μπάτσος

"I have to set the stage: Some gas station in IL, might have been IN, I don't know, but my buddy and I are a day or so from home at the end of a 2+ week ride to CO and UT, which originated from OH. We and the bikes are dusty, dirty...unshav en for a couple of days...general ly pretty rough looking.

We pull into the gas station to refuel, me at the first pump, my buddy at the pump directly behind me. Next to the building is a County Sherrif car with two LEOs, who are staring us down as we pump gas. WTF?

I'm on a red ST1100, my bud is on a blue Concours. I'm getting creeped out by LEO eyeballing me, trying to figure out what I could have possibly done to attract LEO attention. The car slowly pulls away from the building, and stops beside us....oh shit...this isn't gonna be good. Driver LEO gets out and walks to my buddy, passenger LEO rolls down his window and the conversation goes like this:

LEO: Where you from?
Me: Ohio
LEO: Where you headed?
Me: Home, we've been out west for a while
LEO: Oh really, where did you go?
(insert conversation about CO, UT, shitty ass rain/wind ride across KS)
LEO: Is this guy with you? He a friend of yours? (Thumbing toward my Concourse bud who is have a quality, one on one conversation with LEO 1)

Now at this point, I'm a bit tweaked...my bud John is having a one on one with LEO1 that I can't hear and I know damn well we've done anything wrong unless there some wierd county ordinace about pumping gas left handed...

Me: Yep, we're riding together
LEO: You know why I stopped and had to talk to you don't you?
Me: No sir, I don't

LEO: Because friends don't let friends ride Kawasaki's

Tpap
09/02/2010, 12:41
Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από road spirit
LEO: Because friends don't let friends ride Kawasaki's

Σωστός. :lol:

:beer: :beer: :beer:

al_tzamp
09/02/2010, 12:43
:D :a028: :a028: :a028:

Gares'
09/02/2010, 12:50
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

spyro
09/02/2010, 12:57
:lol: :cry: :lol:

αμερικάνος αστυνομικός (Trooper) με αισθηση του χιουμορ.....

απο μόνο ένα απίστευτο ανέκδοτο....

sergiosm
09/02/2010, 20:01
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

devil's animal
09/02/2010, 20:58
εεετσι...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

harris_x
20/02/2012, 08:16
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

cityfly
20/02/2012, 10:46
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

SoulGR
20/02/2012, 14:52
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: