Σελίδα 3 από 78 ΠρώτοΠρώτο 123456781353 ... ΤελευταίοΤελευταίο
Προβολή αποτελεσμάτων 31 έως 45 από 1159

Θέμα: MotoGP 2015 Pre-Season

Drycleaner Το avatar του/της GIOTIS750
    Live Q&A with Valentino Rossi and the Monster Energy Riders

κατα της 8 το βραδυ θα ξεκινησει

8:01 test test δουλευει ενταξει
    Τελευταία τροποποίηση από GIOTIS750; 12/06/2014 στις 19:42.

MotoGP Catalunya test: 2015 engine ‘hard to control’ - Rossi
    -

Rossi said the new exhausts were better in some areas

By David Miller
    Image by Tony Goldsmith

Movistar Yamaha’s Valentino Rossi tested a 2015-spec YZR-M1 engine which he says develops more power but that extra pace is at the top end and difficult to control.

The Doctor began by trying a new exhaust system on the current engine, which he says makes a small difference to the power at the bottom of the rev range and he added they may use it at Assen in a fortnight.

“We have important stuff to try today, especially the new pipes as we can take them to the next races. Not a big difference but not so bad so maybe we can use in Assen. It is better control with the throttle from the bottom which is important, the connection is good. The rest is the same but sounds more deep,” said Rossi, speaking at the track.

“After we start to work for next year as we have a different engine that is good, more power, but the bike become more difficult to control. It have more power at the top but the bike move a bit more. We have a small advantage but you have to fight more with the bike. We also work to improve the engine braking and also the front tyre for Bridgestone, which is good.”

All the riders were asked to try the Formula One layout earlier in the session which converts the beautiful turn nine into an extra right and left before it joins the track again before turn ten.

“I don’t try that corner this morning because I don’t want to try. I try already in a Formula One car and I don’t like. Is shit compared to the classic race corner of turn nine. There is not enough run off area but my idea is to continue with the normal track,” said Rossi.
    - See more at: http://www.bikesportnews.com/news-de....E1crWce7.dpuf
    Κάντε click στην εικόνα για μεγαλύτερο μέγεθος. 

Όνομα:	12204-art.jpg 
Προβολές:	236 
Μέγεθος:	36,8 KB 
ID:	318738

http://www.bikesportnews.com/news-de...i&newsid=12204

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]
    Crutchlow not expecting Ducati development leap in 2014
    [/FONT]

Όνομα:	12207-art.jpg 
Προβολές:	235 
Μέγεθος:	34,5 KB 
ID:	318739

Crutchlow says changing his style for 2014 is pointless

By David Miller
    Image by Tony Goldsmith

Britain’s Cal Crutchlow is not expecting any huge development leaps with the works Ducati MotoGP bike this season and has said will not change his riding style to suit this year’s Desmosedici.

The Isle of Man resident reckons that if he adjusts the way he rides this season, and the bike changes out of sight for next year, then he will either have to go back or change it again for 2015.

Crutchlow appears frustrated with the lack of progress with the Bologna bike and says he is giving the same information to his crew now that he was giving at Valencia in November, with only a few improvements.

“There is only so much information you can give and only so many times you can give the same information. I gave it when I first rode the bike in November and the bike is a little better but fundamentally it has the same problems,” said Crutchlow, speaking at Catalunya.

“We need to come up with something but it’s not going to happen before the end of the year, we know that already, so there’s no point in asking.

“I stay motivated every weekend but it’s difficult knowing you can’t compete, because we can’t. This bike, over one lap, I can’t compete with the other guys, nowhere near and as soon as we lose the grip I don’t have the feel Dovi does because we ride in a different way.

“I’m not going to change my style to suit the bike for one year. If I do that, and suddenly it is completely different for next year then you have to change back again. The only thing that works with this bike is in straightline braking, where I am weak. I don’t have the confidence to enter like the others as I ride in a different way.

“It’s not my task to fix the bike, it’s my job to ride the bike and give the information. They are still too far away from the factory bikes. Andrea does well to compete with the likes of Pol, so we should be able to beat them but we’re not near that. We will see what they bring and when they bring it.”
    - See more at: http://www.bikesportnews.com/news-de....Mru6pGCA.dpuf

SUZUKI

Posted: Thursday, 19th June, 2014 : 1:32 PM - - 35 Reads

Suzuki MotoGP Team Upbeat After Barcelona Test

Όνομα:	180614Suzuki.jpg 
Προβολές:	235 
Μέγεθος:	63,5 KB 
ID:	318740

The Suzuki MotoGP Test Team has completed a busy and positive three-days of testing at the Barcelona-Catalunya Circuit in Spain this week.

Test rider Randy De Puniet was joined by Takuya Tsuda for the official MotoGP test with the current series riders and teams; and then a private test today to evaluate several new revisions to the development 2015 Suzuki machine that included a new-specification engine, plus electronic ignition and chassis revisions.

With weather conditions fluctuating over the three-days, but averaging 25° Air/ 35° Track temperatures, De Puniet put-in his fastest lap on the opening day with a time of 1’43”683.

Over the three days, he completed 200 laps of the 4.655 km, 16-corner circuit. Tsuda, who was supporting De Puniet and adding to the Suzuki MotoGP data-logging and evaluation of the new parts and settings at the event, completed a total of 103 laps.

“It was not such an easy period as we had a lot of bad luck after Sepang with many rainy days at other tests." De Puniet explained. "But it was important to be here with all the other MotoGP riders to see our potential; we still have to continue to work on the electronics-side to improve our performances.

“We tested many different things with electronic-maps, on engine-specifications and with the chassis also. I had a better feeling with some of the solutions and we found some good direction here. We still have many days of testing remaining this year and we have time to make further developments.”

“In three days of testing you expect to do a lot, but at the end it is never enough, especially for us, who are at a development stage." Suzuki MotoGP Test Team Manager Davide Brivio added.

“Randy wanted to try everything together and see the real performance but we had no chance, although we went through many different things, finding very good information for our next steps forward. We also asked the additional support of Takuya Tsuda this time to run more testing on the electronics-side.

“Overall, our engineers were happy with the information we gathered, which indicates a good direction for our next electronics, chassis and engine developments.

"It was important to get this information now, as we now have time to work on it in time for the next tests. So we are looking forward to continuing our job."

Suzuki MotoGP Director and Project Leader Satoru Terada concluded by saying “We had three-days with a hard job to do: We didn’t get the lap time we wanted but we tested many solutions with good information and feedback for our engineers. We had chassis and engine development-spec to test and now we are clearer how to work in the future.

“On the electronics-side, it was very important too and with this information we can go back to Japan to continue our development.”

Top Image: Suzuki MotoGP Team Upbeat After Barcelona Test

Credit: Suzuki
    http://www.fullnoise.com.au/news/ind...&News_id=17692

Barcelona test 2014

Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από GIOTIS750 Προβολή μηνύματος
    Crutchlow says changing his style for 2014 is pointless

Britain’s Cal Crutchlow is not expecting any huge development leaps with the works Ducati MotoGP bike this season and has said will not change his riding style to suit this year’s Desmosedici.

The Isle of Man resident reckons that if he adjusts the way he rides this season, and the bike changes out of sight for next year, then he will either have to go back or change it again for 2015.

Crutchlow appears frustrated with the lack of progress with the Bologna bike and says he is giving the same information to his crew now that he was giving at Valencia in November, with only a few improvements.

“There is only so much information you can give and only so many times you can give the same information. I gave it when I first rode the bike in November and the bike is a little better but fundamentally it has the same problems,” said Crutchlow, speaking at Catalunya.

“We need to come up with something but it’s not going to happen before the end of the year, we know that already, so there’s no point in asking.

“I stay motivated every weekend but it’s difficult knowing you can’t compete, because we can’t. This bike, over one lap, I can’t compete with the other guys, nowhere near and as soon as we lose the grip I don’t have the feel Dovi does because we ride in a different way.

“I’m not going to change my style to suit the bike for one year. If I do that, and suddenly it is completely different for next year then you have to change back again. The only thing that works with this bike is in straightline braking, where I am weak. I don’t have the confidence to enter like the others as I ride in a different way.

“It’s not my task to fix the bike, it’s my job to ride the bike and give the information. They are still too far away from the factory bikes. Andrea does well to compete with the likes of Pol, so we should be able to beat them but we’re not near that. We will see what they bring and when they bring it.”
    Τόσες μαλακίες μαζεμένες, καιρό είχα να διαβάσω. Ο τύπος είναι κομπάρσος εντελώς.
    SRX6 & Tuono Rulezzz
    Επί αμφιβολίας άνοιξε τέρμα το γκάζι. Μπορεί να μη δώσει λύση στο πρόβλημα αλλά θα δώσει τέλος στην αγωνία..

Παλαιό μέλος Το avatar του/της MG-KTiNoS

μπα μελάντρι νο2 είναι.

Το χουμε δει το 'εργο Κααααααλ.

και δεν είναι τυχαίο οτι ο μελάντρης ήταν και παραμένει χασογκόλης και το μόνο
    θετικό που έχει είναι τα βυζόμπαλα της Μανουέλας

:rotflmao:
    ανανήψαντας

Banned
    Και αυτά μας κάνουν.....

Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από byron Προβολή μηνύματος
    Τόσες μαλακίες μαζεμένες, καιρό είχα να διαβάσω. Ο τύπος είναι κομπάρσος εντελώς.
    +750

DUCATI

Η Ducati θα μισθώνει OPEN μοτοσυκλέτες
    Δεν θα τις πουλά!

http://www.motograndprix.gr/content.aspx?id=17414

O Iannone θέλει τη θέση του εργοστασιακού!!
    Υπό προϋποθέσεις όμως, μένει και στην Pramac

αλλα του εκανε και προταση η SUZUKI να γινει εργοστασιακος
    http://www.motograndprix.gr/content.aspx?id=17412
    Τελευταία τροποποίηση από GIOTIS750; 20/06/2014 στις 13:34.

Όνομα:	asdotcom.gif 
Προβολές:	171 
Μέγεθος:	5,3 KB 
ID:	318824

Tito Rabat denies MotoGP deal is done with Marc VDS Racing

Όνομα:	1403085172.jpg 
Προβολές:	172 
Μέγεθος:	48,1 KB 
ID:	318823
    Runaway Moto2 championship leader Tito Rabat has denied that he has already secured a MotoGP ride for 2015, despite his Marc VDS squad investigating a premier class move.

Rabat has taken four wins from the opening seven Moto2 rounds of 2014 and the 25-year-old Spaniard has been linked with Marc VDS' plans to graduate to MotoGP next season, but he insisted it was not a done deal.

"It is too early to say," said Rabat.

"I'm focusing on this year at the moment and winning in Moto2."

Marc VDS came close to the Moto2 title with Scott Redding last year and is dominating the second-tier category in 2014, with Rabat's team-mate Mika Kallio second in the championship after winning two rounds.

The squad is run by former factory Kawasaki MotoGP team manager Michael Bartholemy, and has explored MotoGP possibilities on several occasions in recent years, having been offered an entry when the series added the CRT category in 2012.

Under MotoGP rules, one of the current teams would have to relinquish its entry to make way for Marc VDS, with the returning factory Suzuki team claiming the last remaining space on the grid for next yea

Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από GIOTIS750 Προβολή μηνύματος

O Iannone θέλει τη θέση του εργοστασιακού!!

αλλα του εκανε και προταση η SUZUKI να γινει εργοστασιακος

Ωρε θα σπάσουμε και τα σουζούκι του χρόνου χαχαχαχαχαχα

ανανήψαντας

Redding: Open vs Factory = 1"6

kαι φυσικά θέλει μηχανάκι για του χρόνου γιατί δεν έχει καμία διάθεση να παλεύει εκεί πίσω.
    ανανήψαντας

με τα μισά λεφτά (απ αυτ'α που παίρνει τώρα) θέλουν το Ντάνο στη Χόντα...

Η Ντουκάτι θέλει ΝΤόβι και δεν θέλει τον Καλ...

Εσπαργκαρό πιθανή αναβάθμιση...
    (άγνωστο το πως)
    ανανήψαντας

σκαουντερ πορνοσταρ Το avatar του/της endopandou
    Aπο τους Ιταλούς;
    it's all a matter of perception

ο ορισμός του ανθρωπάκου: look on and do nothing

Σελίδα 3 από 78 ΠρώτοΠρώτο 123456781353 ... ΤελευταίοΤελευταίο

Παρόμοια θέματα

1. MotoGP 2014 Pre-Season
    από endopandou στο forum Αγωνιστικά νέα
    Απαντήσεις: 564
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 24/04/2014, 23:15
  2. SBK 2014 pre season
    από endopandou στο forum Αγωνιστικά νέα
    Απαντήσεις: 93
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 03/04/2014, 19:33
  3. MotoGP 2013 Pre-Season
    από chr1s_86 στο forum Αγωνιστικά νέα
    Απαντήσεις: 666
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 05/04/2013, 01:44
  4. MotoGP 2006 Compilation v2.0 (Full Season)
    από vassilis88 στο forum Αγωνιστικά νέα
    Απαντήσεις: 28
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 11/03/2007, 18:02

Κανόνες δημοσιεύσεων

• Δεν μπορείτε να ανοίξετε νέο θέμα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επισυνάψετε αρχεία
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τα μηνύματά σας
  •  
  • Ο κώδικας ΒΒ είναι ΟΝ
  • Τα smilies είναι ΟΝ
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι OFF