Σελίδα 5 από 12 ΠρώτοΠρώτο 12345678910 ... ΤελευταίοΤελευταίο
Προβολή αποτελεσμάτων 61 έως 75 από 166

Θέμα: British Superbikes 2015

Ενίσχυση πλαισίου Kawasaki ZX-10R
    Κάντε click στην εικόνα για μεγαλύτερο μέγεθος. 

Όνομα:	image.jpg 
Προβολές:	201 
Μέγεθος:	95,7 KB 
ID:	332488
    NdGT: "A great challenge of life: Knowing enough to think you're doing it right, but not enough to know you're doing it wrong"Το'χω πάθει και στις Σέρρες
    riding coach του πληκτρολογίου

Drycleaner Το avatar του/της GIOTIS750
    Shane Byrne opens new SERV Blood Bike Headquarters

Όνομα:	shakey-SERV.jpg 
Προβολές:	183 
Μέγεθος:	77,5 KB 
ID:	332550
    The new Service by Emergency Rider Volunteers (SERV) Blood Bike Headquarters in

Όνομα:	3704210_57191_0-630.jpg 
Προβολές:	172 
Μέγεθος:	72,2 KB 
ID:	332551
    Kent was officially opened this past Monday by four-time MCE British Superbike Champion, Shane Byrne.

Byrne was on hand to open the new headquarters on-behalf of John Surtees MBE and The Henry Surtees Foundation.

The Kent SERV Blood Bikes Charity are a part of The Nationwide Association of Blood Bikes, alongside seven other branches.

Despite being formed 20 years ago, the Kent branch of the charity has never had its own private headquarters until now.

The new headquarters is located on Farthing Corner at the M2 services and will serve as the central hub for the charity’s lifesaving work.

The new base contains garaging and welfare facilities as well as a training suite for the team of volunteers who help run the charity.

At the opening, Byrne said: “I was absolutely honoured to be asked to represent John Surtees OBE and The Henry Surtees Foundation to officially open the SERV (Kent) Headquarters on his behalf. Charities like the Blood Bikes and Air Ambulances do an incredible job.

“I hope that I will never need their services, but it’s a charity that resonates with me and fellow bikers. I’ve chased time at race tracks in pursuit of podiums, but for the likes of the Air Ambulances and Blood Bike groups, every second can literally be the matter of life or death. These new headquarters are easily accessible will enable them to continue their vital lifesaving work across the county”

The SERV Blood Bike volunteers are on duty every night and throughout the day during the weekends to transport vital items such as blood, vaccines and x-rays.

The Henry Surtees Foundation have supported the SERV Kent over the past few years and helped to fund the recent ‘Blood on Board’ project alongside the Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance.

The project involves SERV Blood Bike riders delivering blood to the Air Ambulance every night so that medics on board can transfuse blood immediately at the scene of an accident.

Mel Johnson, Secretary for SERV Kent, said “We are delighted that Shane ‘Shakey’ Byrne was able to open the premises on behalf of the Henry Surtees Foundation. We all appreciate his support. Over the past three years of working with John Surtees, The Henry Surtees Foundation and The Kent, Surrey & Sussex Air Ambulance Trust we have had a huge boost both financially and with raising our profile. This boost has helped us make this significant step forward enabling us to open our new Head Office which will further enhance and improve our quality of service to both the NHS and our Charity Partners’”

The Blood on Board project has been used over a 100 times so far and has now been replicated by SERV branches in Northumbria and Cumbria.
    http://www.thecheckeredflag.co.uk/20...ckered+Flag%29
    Τελευταία τροποποίηση από GIOTIS750; 18/03/2015 στις 19:22.

Έτσι τα φτιάχνουν τώρα Το avatar του/της 7Tolis
    Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από GIOTIS750 Προβολή μηνύματος
    Shane Byrne opens new SERV Blood Bike Headquarters

Όνομα:	shakey-SERV.jpg 
Προβολές:	183 
Μέγεθος:	77,5 KB 
ID:	332550
    The new Service by Emergency Rider Volunteers (SERV) Blood Bike Headquarters in

Όνομα:	3704210_57191_0-630.jpg 
Προβολές:	172 
Μέγεθος:	72,2 KB 
ID:	332551
    Kent was officially opened this past Monday by four-time MCE British Superbike Champion, Shane Byrne.

Byrne was on hand to open the new headquarters on-behalf of John Surtees MBE and The Henry Surtees Foundation.

The Kent SERV Blood Bikes Charity are a part of The Nationwide Association of Blood Bikes, alongside seven other branches.

Despite being formed 20 years ago, the Kent branch of the charity has never had its own private headquarters until now.

The new headquarters is located on Farthing Corner at the M2 services and will serve as the central hub for the charity’s lifesaving work.

The new base contains garaging and welfare facilities as well as a training suite for the team of volunteers who help run the charity.

At the opening, Byrne said: “I was absolutely honoured to be asked to represent John Surtees OBE and The Henry Surtees Foundation to officially open the SERV (Kent) Headquarters on his behalf. Charities like the Blood Bikes and Air Ambulances do an incredible job.

“I hope that I will never need their services, but it’s a charity that resonates with me and fellow bikers. I’ve chased time at race tracks in pursuit of podiums, but for the likes of the Air Ambulances and Blood Bike groups, every second can literally be the matter of life or death. These new headquarters are easily accessible will enable them to continue their vital lifesaving work across the county”

The SERV Blood Bike volunteers are on duty every night and throughout the day during the weekends to transport vital items such as blood, vaccines and x-rays.

The Henry Surtees Foundation have supported the SERV Kent over the past few years and helped to fund the recent ‘Blood on Board’ project alongside the Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance.

The project involves SERV Blood Bike riders delivering blood to the Air Ambulance every night so that medics on board can transfuse blood immediately at the scene of an accident.

Mel Johnson, Secretary for SERV Kent, said “We are delighted that Shane ‘Shakey’ Byrne was able to open the premises on behalf of the Henry Surtees Foundation. We all appreciate his support. Over the past three years of working with John Surtees, The Henry Surtees Foundation and The Kent, Surrey & Sussex Air Ambulance Trust we have had a huge boost both financially and with raising our profile. This boost has helped us make this significant step forward enabling us to open our new Head Office which will further enhance and improve our quality of service to both the NHS and our Charity Partners’”

The Blood on Board project has been used over a 100 times so far and has now been replicated by SERV branches in Northumbria and Cumbria.
    http://www.thecheckeredflag.co.uk/20...ckered+Flag%29
    Άντε και στα δικά μας. Εκπληκτική ιδέα και χρειάζεται θέμα δικό του αντί απλής αναφοράς. Σορυ για το οφ τόπικ.

Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από 7Tolis Προβολή μηνύματος
    Άντε και στα δικά μας. Εκπληκτική ιδέα και χρειάζεται θέμα δικό του αντί απλής αναφοράς. Σορυ για το οφ τόπικ.
    Kαθολου οφ τοπικ !!!Μακαρι να γινει και στην Ελλαδα κατι αντοιστιχο

British Superbike Championship
    36 λεπτά ·

News from John Hopkins @JHopper21 just now on Twitter: Hi all, sorry for the lack of tweets over this past Winter ! Just wanted to put out a current update regarding future plans etc.. Unfortunately after my original 2015 plans to take part in WSBK fell through, it left me scrambling to find another ride but with 95 % all rides taken by that point in most all of the top competitive championships, it forced me to take a step back and truly decide whether or not I wanted to continue my racing career or make the very difficult decision to retire...? After putting a lot of thought into it and weighing everything up, I came to the decision that there was no way I was going to end my racing career with how it ended in 2014 and I was going to do everything possible to get back out on track and show my true talent, potential and dedication ! With the 2015 BSB season yet to start, I've been speaking to as many team managers as possible trying to put some sort of a deal together and although I've had some interest from a couple teams, nothing has been confirmed yet and I'm still vigorously searching and working on putting some form of a deal together even if it is just a "trial" ride for the season opener at Donington Park on Easter Weekend and then take it from there !!! I have spent the entire Winter training and riding Motocross so I'm not only ready to go physically but mentally, I'm extremely motivated and hungrier than ever to get back out on track and show my true potential !!! After spending the majority of the Winter back home in California, my family and I are now back in the UK so that if a ride did become available and present itself I'm here ready to go ! I am planning on heading up to the official BSB test at Donnington Park tomorrow to meet with a few teams and will continue to do everything possible to work on getting back out on track ! I also just want to say thank you to all my family, friends, sponsors and of course the fans who have stood behind me and supported me all these years ! Again, i apologize for the lack of updates over the past few months but I can promise, I am doing everything possible to get back out on track and will continue to do so until an opportunity arises !!! Thanks again and I will be sure to update everyone ASAP... Hopper

Ενώ είναι δυνατός αναβάτης, του έκατσαν πολλές ατυχίες μαζί. Εύχομαι να βρεί μια ανταγωνιστική σέλα.
    Ευχαριστώ τους Ιάπωνες για τα γαμηστερά εν σειρά τετρακύλινδρα που απλόχερα προσέφεραν στον πτωχό και ταπεινό τούτο πλανήτη.

Καιγω το ιδιο πιστευω καλος αλλα ατυχος μακαρι να βρει μηχανακη.

kiyo down....
    NdGT: "A great challenge of life: Knowing enough to think you're doing it right, but not enough to know you're doing it wrong"Το'χω πάθει και στις Σέρρες
    riding coach του πληκτρολογίου

Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από gixxerman Προβολή μηνύματος
    kiyo down....
    Τρομακτικο ατυχημα ,ευτυχως αποτι διαβασα στα σχολια εφυγε απτο μερος περπατωντας.

British Superbikes
    British Superbikes British Eurosport 2
    Today 9:00pm ΣΥΝ 2 ΓΙΑ ΕΜΑΣ

A look back at the 2014 British Superbike Championship season, which started with Ryuichi Kiyonari and Shane Byrne among the favourites for the title.

http://www.crichd.tv/eurosport-2-hd-live-stream.php

http://www.troodi.me/tv/gb/eurosport-2-live-stream Stream 1-2-5

http://tvtoss.com/pages/player.php?c...rts%20Channels link 1 kai 5

http://www.crichd.in/live/euro-sport...-streaming.php

http://madfortv.com/euro-sport-2/

http://fancystreems.com/default.asp@pageId=58.php
    Τελευταία τροποποίηση από GIOTIS750; 31/03/2015 στις 21:24.

Σελίδα 5 από 12 ΠρώτοΠρώτο 12345678910 ... ΤελευταίοΤελευταίο

Παρόμοια θέματα

1. Απαντήσεις: 1
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 27/08/2012, 14:01
  2. Απαντήσεις: 40
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 20/04/2006, 00:12
  3. Superbikes - Αγώνας δεύτερος - Philip Island
    από stako στο forum Αγωνιστικά νέα
    Απαντήσεις: 6
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 06/04/2005, 08:33
  4. αμερικανικο superbike...
    από ruyjin στο forum Νέα