Σελίδα 379 από 666 ΠρώτοΠρώτο ... 279329369374375376377378379380381382383384389429479 ... ΤελευταίοΤελευταίο
Προβολή αποτελεσμάτων 5.671 έως 5.685 από 9976

Θέμα: Ο καφενές vol.2

Klabautermann Το avatar του/της tzimidis
    Κάντε click στην εικόνα για μεγαλύτερο μέγεθος. 

Όνομα:	FB_IMG_1628679272757.jpg 
Προβολές:	164 
Μέγεθος:	18,2 KB 
ID:	430081

O καιρος γαρ εγγυς Το avatar του/της panavour
    Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από tzimidis Προβολή μηνύματος
    Κάντε click στην εικόνα για μεγαλύτερο μέγεθος. 

Όνομα:	FB_IMG_1628679272757.jpg 
Προβολές:	164 
Μέγεθος:	18,2 KB 
ID:	430081
    μαζι με τον πετρακη
    Δώδεκα και μισή. Γρήγορα πέρασεν η ώρα απ' τες εννιά που άναψα την λάμπα,Δώδεκα και μισή. Πως πέρασεν η ώρα,και τα χρόνια.

Klabautermann Το avatar του/της tzimidis
    Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από panavour Προβολή μηνύματος
    μαζι με τον πετρακη
    Φέρτε μου δυο καναβουριες,
    που κάνουν κανναβούρη,
    να τηνε βγάζω ρεκλαντάν
    ωσάν τον.......

O καιρος γαρ εγγυς Το avatar του/της panavour
    που κάνουν κανναβούρη,
    να τηνε βγάζω ρεκλαντάν
    ωσάν τον.......
    Κι αμα δεν βρεις καναβουριες
    τραβα για κορινθια,
    ειν ο ΤΖΙΜΙΔΗΣ ναυκληρος
    κι ερχεται απο περσια
    Δώδεκα και μισή. Γρήγορα πέρασεν η ώρα απ' τες εννιά που άναψα την λάμπα,Δώδεκα και μισή. Πως πέρασεν η ώρα,και τα χρόνια.

Με θυμάσαι ρε πούστη ? Το avatar του/της AristidisZ
    Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από BLiTzER Προβολή μηνύματος
    Κάτσε θα βγει μια ψυχή να σου πει ότι το βίντεο είναι προϊόν μοντάζ

ψυχή μου πιες, πιες όσο θες μήπως και πάρεις στροφές

Ο Γλάρος / ψόφα φούστη γλάρε
    ψαναψόφα φούστη γλάρε

Παλαιό μέλος Το avatar του/της KotsosDR
    Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από AristidisZ Προβολή μηνύματος
    Κάτσε θα βγει μια ψυχή να σου πει ότι το βίντεο είναι προϊόν μοντάζ
    Μα τεχνικά είναι ...

"Το μοντάζ (από τη γαλλική λέξη montage) είναι η τεχνική της επιλογής και σύνθεσης μικρών κομματιών (εικόνες, βίντεο κτλ) για την παραγωγή ενός μεγαλύτερου ενιαίου έργου."

Με θυμάσαι ρε πούστη ? Το avatar του/της AristidisZ
    Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από KotsosDR Προβολή μηνύματος
    Μα τεχνικά είναι ...

"Το μοντάζ (από τη γαλλική λέξη montage) είναι η τεχνική της επιλογής και σύνθεσης μικρών κομματιών (εικόνες, βίντεο κτλ) για την παραγωγή ενός μεγαλύτερου ενιαίου έργου."
    You get my point (ελπίζω τουλάχιστον )

ψυχή μου πιες, πιες όσο θες μήπως και πάρεις στροφές

Ο Γλάρος / ψόφα φούστη γλάρε
    ψαναψόφα φούστη γλάρε

hercooligan Το avatar του/της doctoras
    που κάνουν κανναβούρη,
    να τηνε βγάζω ρεκλαντάν
    ωσάν τον.......
    παναβούρη!
    you rise you fall you're down then you rise again

Πάντως είναι λυπηρό τα πολιτικά παιχνίδια της χώρας μας να εξαναγκάζουν πυροσβέστες άλλων χωρών να προβαίνουν σε τέτοιες επιστολές :

Dear mister deputy minister/secretary general,

I would like to express my deepest regrets about the wrong message that came out of the article realized by the Militaire.gr website and posted in the 10th of August 2021, at 20:13.

I assure you of my whole availability in dismounting this huge lie that is affecting our great collaboration and our joint efforts to suppress the fires, for which we were requested trough the EU Civil Protection Mechanism.

The written article has nothing in common to what me and my colleagues stated. When giving an interview (video, voice, short notices) I was accompanied at least by one of my two cell management officers (operations officer and liaison officer), who can confirm that nothing mentioned in that article fits to what we declared.

We have never been in contact and never gave interviews to anybody representing the Militaire.gr website.

In addition, I would like to dismiss the article point by point, as following:

Me and my colleagues didn’t stated that the forest fires developed in the region where we were operating, under the guidance of our greek liaison officer designated for our module, can be extinguished in one day. We are operating in the area between Spathari and Kalivia located in Evia island, in order to maintain the line for suppressing the fire.

Our module has a very good collaboration with the greek firefighters, as well as with the local authorities, stating this idea each time we had the opportunity to do it. In the time when we worked together in the field we always noticed their devotion and commitment for fighting against the forest fires, so we could have never stated that they weren’t trying to put out the fire.

We are here to support the greek authorities and greek firefighters in this tough moments they are facing. EU Civil Protection Mechanism is about solidarity and helping affected countries in challenging times. That was one of the principles on which all participants agreed in the last videoconference with the Emergency Response Coordination Centre liaison officer, from Brussels.

Our mission is to suppress and extinguish forest fires, not having competence regarding fire prevention.

As for some posts coming from Facebook that states we ask ”why you don’t put up a fire by fire?”, it is also a big lie. We use similar methods to extinguish forestfires in Romania like the greek firefighters, this method ”fire by fire” is used in our country as a very last option and in almost all cases it is not recommended.

Media coverage from Romania are available for you at any time.

In the hope that our point of view will confirm the honest position of Romanian firefighters in relation to the joint and sustained effort of all forces engaged in managing this difficult situation for the host country, we assure you of our full support and appreciation for the professionalism you show.

With respect,
    Team leader of the
    Ground forest fire – fighting with vehicles Romanian module

Colonel
    POP Florin

11th of August 2021

Παλαιό μέλος Το avatar του/της rainmike
    Πάντως είναι λυπηρό τα πολιτικά παιχνίδια της χώρας μας να εξαναγκάζουν πυροσβέστες άλλων χωρών να προβαίνουν σε τέτοιες επιστολές :

Dear mister deputy minister/secretary general,

I would like to express my deepest regrets about the wrong message that came out of the article realized by the Militaire.gr website and posted in the 10th of August 2021, at 20:13.

I assure you of my whole availability in dismounting this huge lie that is affecting our great collaboration and our joint efforts to suppress the fires, for which we were requested trough the EU Civil Protection Mechanism.

The written article has nothing in common to what me and my colleagues stated. When giving an interview (video, voice, short notices) I was accompanied at least by one of my two cell management officers (operations officer and liaison officer), who can confirm that nothing mentioned in that article fits to what we declared.

We have never been in contact and never gave interviews to anybody representing the Militaire.gr website.

In addition, I would like to dismiss the article point by point, as following:

Me and my colleagues didn’t stated that the forest fires developed in the region where we were operating, under the guidance of our greek liaison officer designated for our module, can be extinguished in one day. We are operating in the area between Spathari and Kalivia located in Evia island, in order to maintain the line for suppressing the fire.

Our module has a very good collaboration with the greek firefighters, as well as with the local authorities, stating this idea each time we had the opportunity to do it. In the time when we worked together in the field we always noticed their devotion and commitment for fighting against the forest fires, so we could have never stated that they weren’t trying to put out the fire.

We are here to support the greek authorities and greek firefighters in this tough moments they are facing. EU Civil Protection Mechanism is about solidarity and helping affected countries in challenging times. That was one of the principles on which all participants agreed in the last videoconference with the Emergency Response Coordination Centre liaison officer, from Brussels.

Our mission is to suppress and extinguish forest fires, not having competence regarding fire prevention.

As for some posts coming from Facebook that states we ask ”why you don’t put up a fire by fire?”, it is also a big lie. We use similar methods to extinguish forestfires in Romania like the greek firefighters, this method ”fire by fire” is used in our country as a very last option and in almost all cases it is not recommended.

Media coverage from Romania are available for you at any time.

In the hope that our point of view will confirm the honest position of Romanian firefighters in relation to the joint and sustained effort of all forces engaged in managing this difficult situation for the host country, we assure you of our full support and appreciation for the professionalism you show.

With respect,
    Team leader of the
    Ground forest fire – fighting with vehicles Romanian module

Colonel
    POP Florin

11th of August 2021
    Τώρα εκτός απο έλληνες τραμπουκίζουμε και ξένους?
    Αντε και στο επομενο ποθεν έσχες εύχομαι πύργο στην Τρανσυλβανία με παλουκωμένους ανεμβολίαστους στην αυλή

Τσίκι; Το avatar του/της MikeG
    Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από BLiTzER Προβολή μηνύματος
    Έχει κιάλλο....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sIp...ature=youtu.be

Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από rainmike Προβολή μηνύματος
    Τώρα εκτός απο έλληνες τραμπουκίζουμε και ξένους?
    Αντε και στο επομενο ποθεν έσχες εύχομαι πύργο στην Τρανσυλβανία με παλουκωμένους ανεμβολίαστους στην αυλή
    Η δεν κατάλαβες η δεν σε κατάλαβα

Παλαιό μέλος Το avatar του/της rainmike
    Η δεν κατάλαβες η δεν σε κατάλαβα
    Τι να καταλάβω ειπαν κατι και τα πηραν πίσω,οτι εγινε παρεξηγηση κτλ.<Me and my colleagues didn’t stated that the forest fires developed in the region where we were operating, under the guidance of our greek liaison officer designated for our module, can be extinguished in one day. We are operating in the area between Spathari and Kalivia located in Evia island, in order to maintain the line for suppressing the fire.>
    Και ρε φιλαρα το γεγονος οτι εκανα quote το μυνημα δεν σημαινει οτι απαντησα προσωπικά σε σενα.
    Εχει γινει πολυ σου πα μου πες η κατάσταση.

Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από rainmike Προβολή μηνύματος
    Τι να καταλάβω ειπαν κατι και τα πηραν πίσω,οτι εγινε παρεξηγηση κτλ.<Me and my colleagues didn’t stated that the forest fires developed in the region where we were operating, under the guidance of our greek liaison officer designated for our module, can be extinguished in one day. We are operating in the area between Spathari and Kalivia located in Evia island, in order to maintain the line for suppressing the fire.>
    Και ρε φιλαρα το γεγονος οτι εκανα quote το μυνημα δεν σημαινει οτι απαντησα προσωπικά σε σενα.
    Εχει γινει πολυ σου πα μου πες η κατάσταση.
    Από πού προκύπτει ότι είπαν κάτι ; Από τη φαντασία ορισμένων προπαγανδιστων;

Παρόμοια θέματα

1. Σ/Κ στα Τζουμέρκα, Vol. II
    από apapadop στο forum Ταξιδιωτικά
    Απαντήσεις: 36
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 21/05/2007, 13:17
  2. Mια ιστορια θα σας πω....[vol.2]
    από fantacid στο forum Off topic
    Απαντήσεις: 6
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 21/02/2007, 11:01
  3. οτε και αυξήσεις vol.2
    από akaposto στο forum Off topic
    Απαντήσεις: 3