Σελίδα 14 από 14 ΠρώτοΠρώτο ... 491011121314
Προβολή αποτελεσμάτων 196 έως 204 από 204

Θέμα: ISLE OF MAN TT 2017

Στρογγυλοφάναρος Το avatar του/της sapila racing
    Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από 16 Bit Lolitas Προβολή μηνύματος
    Εντάξει πολύ δυνατό video τα σπάει.

Απορία... εκεί στο UK δε βρέχει ποτε σε αυτό τον αγώνα ?
    Σίγουρα βρέχει αλλα όλα τα βιντεάκια τόσα χρονια που πέτυχα προσωπικά είναι σε στεγνό άντε λίγο υγρασία.
    Τώρα αν έγιναν αγώνες με full βροχή δε θυμάμαι.

Επίσης σκυλιά γατιά αλεπούδες ζωάκια τα καθάρισαν για να μην πετάγονται στο δρόμο ?
    Πολλές φορές βρέχει στην μια μεριά και στην αλλη είναι στεγνά, φυσικό μια και μιλάμε για αρκετά μεγαλες αποστάσεις.
    Αδέσποτα σκυλιά γατιά δεν υπάρχουν σαν έννοια στο UK. Οι αλεπούδες κι αλλα άγρια ζώα βγαίνουν το βράδυ.
    sapila racing team

bimota SB6 1995

Hornet 900 2005
    Yamaha SR500 1981
    BMW R75/6 1975
    BMW R26 1957

Παλαιό μέλος Το avatar του/της Ζεύκας
    Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από STOYBI Προβολή μηνύματος
    αδιάβαστος

Στρογγυλοφάναρος Το avatar του/της sapila racing
    Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από STOYBI Προβολή μηνύματος
    Στην διακοπή μετα την κόκκινη σημαία λόγω του ατυχήματος του Ηutchinson άλλαξαν κατ ευθείαν πίσω αμορτισέρ στο Kawasaki του Hillier.
    sapila racing team

bimota SB6 1995

Hornet 900 2005
    Yamaha SR500 1981
    BMW R75/6 1975
    BMW R26 1957

Παλαιό μέλος Το avatar του/της 16 Bit Lolitas
    Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από sapila racing Προβολή μηνύματος
    Πολλές φορές βρέχει στην μια μεριά και στην αλλη είναι στεγνά, φυσικό μια και μιλάμε για αρκετά μεγαλες αποστάσεις.
    Αδέσποτα σκυλιά γατιά δεν υπάρχουν σαν έννοια στο UK. Οι αλεπούδες κι αλλα άγρια ζώα βγαίνουν το βράδυ.
    Όταν περνάς μέσα από χωρια εκεί σίγουρα υπάρχουν κατοικίδια.
    Εντάξει πιθανόν να τα κλειδώνουν εκείνες τις μέρες.

Από αλεπούδες ξέρω....πετάγονται μέσα στο βραδυ και δε μπορείς να προλάβεις τίποτα.
    Κουβαλάω κρίμα στο λαιμό μου και θα ανταποδώσω μια μέρα στο είδος τους.
    Ήμουν με αυτοκίνητο βραδυ και έτρεχα.

Τρεις περιπτώσεις,αν ήμουν με μηχανάκι δε ξέρω τι θα γινότανε.

Τελος ο Guy Martin απο τους αγωνες. ανακοινωσε την αποσυρση του.

"So a lot of folk have been talking asking about racing and what I'm doing.
    "I went into the year right excited about the new Honda. I thought it would be great straight away and so did the team.
    I soon realised that it needed a lot of developing and it will be great but it needs time and I’ve got loads of other projects going on, that Id rather use that time for. I didn’t get involved to develop a bike over months and years, I was told I'd have a bike capable of winning straight away and that’s why I couldn’t turn down the opportunity.
    "TT was a bloody disaster, aside from walking the dog and racing the Mugen, I didn’t enjoy it. It was clear even before that we were going to struggle and then it turned into me really being a test rider, which I did but after we did more testing at Cadwell a few weeks back, I said to the team the bike won't be competitive at the Ulster Grand Prix and they decided to withdraw me from the event, although they didn’t tell me, which is OK as the decision was made for me.
    "So I’ve not given up on racing or road racing, there’s no unfinished business and I want to race classics and oddball stuff. All I've been thinking about recently is Pikes Peak and any spare time my brain has had is about Pikes Peak on 4 wheels. That job is down to me and if it doesn’t work, it’s my fault and I like that.
    "So there’s no bad feeling. Neil Tuxworth has been upfront with me from the start and it's a shame for everyone that the new bike hasn’t worked. I know how much effort I put in and so do the team, so no regrets but I've got no plans to do anymore road racing on the Hondas this year.
    "Nigel Racing Corporation (NRC) current plans are preparation for Pikes Peak and classic racing but the plans can change with the wind.
    "Ta for the support." Guy

Κάντε click στην εικόνα για μεγαλύτερο μέγεθος. 

Όνομα:	20258065_10155051608724023_6976326356601895171_n.jpg 
Προβολές:	82 
Μέγεθος:	55,2 KB 
ID:	387008

επίσης

a pig?!?! κακό,πολύ κακό για τη Χόντα
    Κάντε click στην εικόνα για μεγαλύτερο μέγεθος. 

Όνομα:	july-26-cover.jpg 
Προβολές:	82 
Μέγεθος:	117,7 KB 
ID:	387009
    Τελευταία τροποποίηση από RaGe_Raptor; 26/07/2017 στις 14:43.
    NdGT: "A great challenge of life: Knowing enough to think you're doing it right, but not enough to know you're doing it wrong"Το'χω πάθει και στις Σέρρες
    riding coach του πληκτρολογίου

πηγή:http://www.motorcyclenews.com/sport/...uinness-crash/

Roads: Honda confirm cause of McGuinness crash
    Published: Today 10:30

Roads: Honda confirm cause of McGuinness crash
    Honda Racing have confirmed that the crash that ruled John McGuinness out of the 2017 road racing season was caused by an unexpected throttle blip as a result of an issue with the race kit ECU.

McGuinness suffered a badly broken leg in the fast crash at Primrose Hill in practice for this year’s North West 200, and while Honda confirmed the 23-time TT winner had reported the throttle had stuck, or opened unexpectedly, it’s not until now the team have officially revealed the cause of the crash.

“Having extracted and reviewed the data from the ECU on John’s bike, we now know that a setting on the ECU race kit software resulted in the throttle blipping unexpectedly,” team boss Jonny Twelvetrees revealed.

“Although at the time there was a long delay in getting the data from John’s bike due to the ECU being damaged – the ECU had to be sent all the way to the supplier in China to extract the data from it - we put in a countermeasure of a new spec of ECU for the TT to ensure the problem wouldn’t happen again.

“Separately, now that we know what happened the race kit software has been updated and is now performing perfectly – no repeat of issue in over 5000Ks of both testing and racing since, including at the Slovakia Ring Endurance World Championship race where we put the Fireblade up on the podium.”

McGuinness broke his right tibia and fibular in the crash and has undergone numerous surgeries since as he continues to recover from the injuries.
    NdGT: "A great challenge of life: Knowing enough to think you're doing it right, but not enough to know you're doing it wrong"Το'χω πάθει και στις Σέρρες
    riding coach του πληκτρολογίου

Παλαιό μέλος Το avatar του/της Ζεύκας
    Μπορει να μη θαυμαζω τον Μάρτιν σαν οδηγό
    αλλά σίγουρα του βγάζω το καπελο που τα λεει όλα σταρατα

Το fireblade τουλ στο road racing πηγε απατο φετος

Σελίδα 14 από 14 ΠρώτοΠρώτο ... 491011121314

Παρόμοια θέματα

1. Isle of Man TT 2016
    από NxOxT στο forum Αγωνιστικά νέα
    Απαντήσεις: 120
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 29/06/2016, 23:39
  2. Isle of Man TT ! 2013 ! Όσοι πιστοί προσέλθετε !
    από N1kolas στο forum Συναντήσεις & βόλτες
    Απαντήσεις: 200
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 25/09/2013, 18:19
  3. Isle of man TT road race - respect!
    από trelf στο forum Γενικά περί μοτοσικλέτας
    Απαντήσεις: 7
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 10/11/2012, 20:06
  4. Isle of Man TT 2012
    από chr1s_86 στο forum Αγωνιστικά νέα
    Απαντήσεις: 12
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 30/09/2012, 03:26
  5. Isle of Man TT