Pol Espargaro (End of 2018)

Aprilia Gresini
    Aleix Espargaro (End of 2018)
    Scott Redding (End of 2018)

Monster Yamaha Tech 3
    Jonas Folger (End of 2018)
    Johann Zarco (End of 2018)

LCR Honda
    Cal Crutchlow (HRC contract until end of 2019)
    Takaaki Nakagami (HRC contract, end of 2018?)

Marc VDS Honda*
    Franco Morbidelli (End of 2019, option for 2020)
    Tito Rabat (End of 2017. Linked with Avintia Ducati)
    *Marc VDS Honda contract with HRC ends this season, still discussing bike package for 2018 but tipped to be 2017 machines. Rabat expected to join Avintia. Sam Lowes, Stefan Bradl, Mika Kallio and Thomas Luthi among possible contenders to replace the Spaniard).

Pramac Ducati
    Danilo Petrucci(Contracted to Ducati, end of 2018)
    Jack Miller(Contracted to Ducati, end of 2018)

Avintia Ducati
    Hector Barbera (End of 2017)
    Loris Baz (End of 2017)
    Tito Rabat and Xavier Simeon hotly rumored for the 2018 line-up.

Aspar Ducati
    Alvaro Bautista (End of 2018)
    Karel Abraham (End of 2017)
    Abraham expected to stay.

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/872...-lineup-so-far

Τελικα ο Luthi μαζι με τον Μορμπιντελι
    στην Marc VDS

χλεμπονιαρης
    2018 καλεντάρι

Κάντε click στην εικόνα για μεγαλύτερο μέγεθος. 

Όνομα:	IMG_20170913_131347.jpg 
Προβολές:	1053 
Μέγεθος:	84,7 KB 
ID:	388289

Drycleaner Το avatar του/της GIOTIS750
    Rea on Suzuki MotoGP rumours: My heart is in WorldSBK

WSBK
    Haydn Cobb
    19 Sep 2017
    “There has been no official communication between me and Suzuki and I am very happy here.”

Jonathan Rea has poured cold water on rumours linking him to a potential MotoGP switch with Suzuki, saying he’s happy and settled in the World Superbike championship.

Kawasaki's reigning champion moved to the cusp of an historic third consecutive title with a double victory at Portimao and a win in race one next time out at Magny-Cours would be enough to take the 2017 crown with five races to spare.

Having dominated the World Superbike championship, Rea has frequently been linked with a potential switch to MotoGP, including recent rumours about a move to the factory Suzuki squad if they were to replace Andrea Iannone.

Although not against the idea of going to MotoGP in the near future, Rea feels it would need to be with a competitive package that is ‘worth my while’ and played down the Suzuki speculation.

“There has been no official communication between me and Suzuki and I am very happy here,” Rea said. “I have a contract for 2018 and so does Andrea Iannone. I presume the speculation is coming from Iannone underachieving but honestly I don’t have anything to say on this.

“I am very happy here and my heart is in Superbike.

“The championship suits me very well, I'm on a winning package and to move to Grand Prix it would have to be on a winning package. It would need to be an exciting project to make it worth my while because I know that I could go there and be in the front group if I had the right package.

“If that opportunity doesn't come I'll have no regrets because I'm in a very good place here with Kawasaki.”

Rea’s only previous entry into MotoGP came in 2012 as replacement rider for the injured Casey Stoner at Repsol Honda when he finished eighth in Misano and seventh in Aragon.

http://www.crash.net/wsbk/news/88273...is-in-worldsbk

Yamaha chose wrong Valentino Rossi MotoGP stand-in - Cal Crutchlow

Cal Crutchlow says Michael van der Mark is not the correct choice for Yamaha to replace the injured Valentino Rossi at the Aragon MotoGP race.

World Superbike regular van der Mark (pictured above) will make his premier class debut this weekend after being selected by Yamaha to stand in for Rossi, who remains on the sidelines with a broken leg sustained in a motocross crash.

Van der Mark was one of four options Yamaha had to ride its vacant second bike in Spain, along with its other WSBK rider Alex Lowes and its two test riders, Katsuyuki Nakasuga and Kohta Nozane.

But, speaking at Misano, Crutchlow questioned van der Mark's credentials to fill in for Rossi, saying either Lowes or Nakasuga would have been a better choice.

Lowes made his MotoGP debut last year standing in for an injured Bradley Smith at Tech3 Yamaha, while Nakasuga has made seven premier class starts for Yamaha since 2011.

"I don't know why they don't put Lowes back on it, because he's already ridden [the M1]," said Crutchlow when asked for his opinion on who Yamaha should select to replace Rossi.

"I understand Nakasuga, he rides the thing all the time. Put Nakasuga on it, or look at Lowes, because he rode at Aragon [in practice last year], although he never raced.

"But van der Mark? I have no idea why... that's not against him, but you have two very good options already, Lowes and Nakasuga."

Pressed on why he did not feel van der Mark was as suitable as Lowes or Nakasuga, Crutchlow replied: "He's not fast enough. He was not as fast as Lowes in the Suzuka 8 Hours."

Despite having no testing experience of Yamaha's M1, van der Mark said he was relishing the prospect of replacing Rossi at Aragon - an opportunity he said he felt he could not turn down.

"Of course it's amazing news for me," van der Mark told the official WSBK website. "It's like a dream.

"It's going to be a really tough weekend because I've never ridden a GP bike, but luckily I can join the best team and best bike in the world. I don't have to learn the track, just the bike.

"It's been really busy, but I can't say no to this opportunity. I feel really honoured that they asked me to replace Valentino."

https://www.autosport.com/motogp/new...din--crutchlow

Όνομα:	valentino-rossi-yamaha-r1m.jpg 
Προβολές:	961 
Μέγεθος:	46,3 KB 
ID:	388448

http://solomoto.es/noticias-motogp/g...r-en-su-pierna

Όνομα:	Valentino-Rossi_Test-Misano-R1-1100x470.jpg 
Προβολές:	963 
Μέγεθος:	44,5 KB 
ID:	388449
    Τελευταία τροποποίηση από GIOTIS750; 19/09/2017 στις 18:52.

Κουλό μέλος
    The 2018 #MotoGP rider line-up is complete.

Όνομα:	MotoGP Drivers.jpg 
Προβολές:	932 
Μέγεθος:	89,5 KB 
ID:	388491
    ​The journey is the reward!

MotoGP: Oil burn, flexible aerodynamics, fuel tanks

Όνομα:	687110.jpg 
Προβολές:	883 
Μέγεθος:	78,6 KB 
ID:	389053

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/883...ics-fuel-tanks

MotoGP: Poncharal: I trust them to give me something competitive

MotoGP
    Neil Morrison
    2 Nov 2017

Speaking on the issue of machinery available to Tech 3 Yamaha in 2018, team boss Hervé Poncharal is sure the factory will supply his riders with competitive parts, even if they are of the latest factory spec.

In light of recent MotoGP showings that saw his satellite rider outperform the decorated factory team, Tech 3 team boss Hervé Poncharal is sure Yamaha will provide him with competitive machinery for 2018, even if he is currently unaware of the exact spec.

This season’s surprise package Johann Zarco performed admirably at each of the three ‘flyaway’ races, taking pole position at Motegi, and claiming a superb third place in Malaysia, while Movistar Yamaha team-mates Valentino Rossi and Maverick Viñales struggled to lacklustre showings in the rain.

With Rossi labelling the ’17 M1 “dangerous” and “impossible” to ride in such conditions on Sunday evening, it led to the question of what machinery Tech 3 – normally equipped with the factory bikes from the year before - and Zarco will have at their disposal for ’18.

After all, Zarco has shown his current machine to be more competitive than his factory counterparst at Jerez, Montmeló and the Red Bull Ring, while proving to be its equal at various other venues, Phillip Island and Sepang included.

But as the double Moto2 world champion says, “Yamaha is not stupid,” and Poncharal believes it would not be “mission impossible” for the factory to provide his riders with the latest chassis, for example, if it proves to be an upgrade on what Rossi and Viñales are currently using.

“It’s very foggy,” Poncharal told Crash.net. “What is it [our bike]? I don’t know. We never know exactly what we have. Even now I can’t tell you if it’s a full ’16 [spec] bike. It’s maybe a bit of ’15 and ’16, mixed with other parts. Then from Silverstone we received the two sides with the wings [aerodynamic fairing]. It’s difficult to understand.

“Right now, we know that they [the factory riders] have the ’17 [spec], but which one? I don’t know. It could be the 17.1 or .2, .3 or .4. Then they brought the prototype to a test at Misano. Both riders liked it but it was only one unit per rider. It was not ready to race but they put so much pressure on the factory that finally they managed to have that bike ready to race at Silverstone. From that moment they only worked with this. So is it an ’18 or a ’17.5?

“I don’t want to ask Yamaha now because I think right now they don’t really understand, or they don’t know [what they 2018 bike will be]. The only thing I know is that I hope, and I’m trusting them to give me something that is competitive.

“We’re talking about the chassis. When you see the whole package the chassis is something that is just a few pieces of aluminium. I think for them it is not mission impossible for them to give us the right piece of aluminium. When you know the whole cost… If they don’t do it I should be surprised. We’ll have to wait until Valencia. I don’t want to go and ask because they can put what they want on the bike.”

Zarco also feels Yamaha will ensure its satellite riders have the opportunity to fight at the front

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/886...ng-competitive

KAI

Όνομα:	motogp-malaysian-gp-2017-johann-zarco-monster-yamaha-tech-3-6162969.jpg 
Προβολές:	768 
Μέγεθος:	78,5 KB 
ID:	389927
    Johann Zarco should turn down Yamaha's 2017 MotoGP bike if it is offered to Tech 3 next season, says Valentino Rossi.

https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/ne...season-973043/

[Lorenzo: Dovizioso deserves to fight for the Championship][/B]

Όνομα:	JL.quotes.jpg 
Προβολές:	761 
Μέγεθος:	31,5 KB 
ID:	389928

Jorge Lorenzo said that team-mate Andrea Dovizioso deserves to fight for the Championship right down to the last race of the season, whilst admitting he wouldn’t have been able to stay with Dovi had he wanted to.

The Spaniard has had an indifferent season since moving from Yamaha last winter and looked at half race distance if he could be set to claim his first win of the season with Ducati as he had a large gap over Dovizioso.

However, as the race went on, Lorenzo was eventually caught and passed by his team-mate when he suffered a big moment on the front end of his Desmosedici at turn 15. Once Dovizioso had passed him, the Spaniard admitted that the condition of his front tyre prevented him for being able to challenge the Italian had he wanted his first win.

“It was a great race that showed the progress we made throughout the weekend,” said the three-time MotoGP World Champion.

“I was really at ease on the bike, and even though I’d have preferred a dry race, when I saw it was raining I changed my mentality and tried to keep focused, in order to avoid a mistake like Misano.

“I pushed hard but in the last few laps I was in a bit of crisis with the tyres, especially the front, and had a few scary moments in some corners. It wasn’t the right time to do anything stupid and when I almost crashed at Turn 15 and Andrea passed me I realized that I wasn’t going to be able to fight for the win.

“I know exactly how important a world title is for Ducati, Dovizioso has had a fantastic season and deserves to fight for the championship right down to the last race. In this weekend Andrea has always been faster and I’m pleased for the team for this first 1-2 win of the season, because it means we’re working really well.”

http://gpxtra.com/2017/10/29/lorenzo...-championship/

Stockholmare Το avatar του/της Vstrommer71
    Επιτυχημενο ποδαρικο που θα ελεγε κι ο μακαριτης ο επιτιμος...

Όνομα:	DOlo_L3X0AIRCu9.jpg 
Προβολές:	670 
Μέγεθος:	56,7 KB 
ID:	390279
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttiosju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai

Χορχόδειλας Το avatar του/της BLiTzER
    Το επιτυχημένο είναι με το δεξί #youredoingitwrong.
    Life begins at 45°.

Οι πιο ωραιοι ειναι Suzukαιοι.Δεν θα βγουν σημερα στις δοκιμες γιατι τους παει πριονοκορδελα στην τουαλετα.Απο τα καλυτερα ever
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttiosju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai

Παλαιό μέλος Το avatar του/της 7gibernau
    Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από Vstrommer71 Προβολή μηνύματος
    Επιτυχημενο ποδαρικο που θα ελεγε κι ο μακαριτης ο επιτιμος...

Όνομα:	DOlo_L3X0AIRCu9.jpg 
Προβολές:	670 
Μέγεθος:	56,7 KB 
ID:	390279
    Ωραιο σεταρισμα!!!
    Βάλτε και το καινούριο σωσιμο του μαρκεζ,αυτο απο τα δοκιμαστικά!
    Πωλείται Ποδηλατο commencal supernormal 2 29"
    https://www.moto.gr/forums/showthread.php?t=153604

Παλαιό μέλος Το avatar του/της Live2ride
    OMG!!! πάλι καλά δεν χτύπησε! πάει το Μ1, σμπαράλια.

Να υπενθυμισω μια χρησιμη λεπτομερεια οτι η εισοδος στα δοκιμαστικα ειναι free.Οποτε πρακτικα στην τιμη του εισιτηριου για τον αγωνα,παιρνεις και δυο μερες δοκιμαστικα δωρο.Αυτο για οσους σχεδιαζουν ποιο gp να δουν.Συν οτι βλεπεις σχεδον ολη την πιστα απο παντού.Κάντε click στην εικόνα για μεγαλύτερο μέγεθος. 

Όνομα:	2017-11-14 14.49.01.jpg 
Προβολές:	663 
Μέγεθος:	88,9 KB 
ID:	390285

Σελίδα 1 από 14 12345611 ... ΤελευταίοΤελευταίο

Παρόμοια θέματα

1. MotoGP Pre-Season και γενικά αγωνιστικά νέα 2017
    από MG-KTiNoS στο forum Αγωνιστικά νέα
    Απαντήσεις: 617
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 31/08/2017, 13:34
  2. MotoGP Pre-Season 2016
    Απαντήσεις: 794
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 13/04/2016, 17:35
  3. MotoGP 2015 Pre-Season