Σελίδα 3 από 4 ΠρώτοΠρώτο 1234 ΤελευταίοΤελευταίο
Προβολή αποτελεσμάτων 31 έως 45 από 48

Θέμα: Dakar Rally 2018

Είχε και λίγη λασπούλα..

Κάντε click στην εικόνα για μεγαλύτερο μέγεθος. 

Όνομα:	DTg1aVMWkAAq-6C.jpg 
Προβολές:	413 
Μέγεθος:	99,4 KB 
ID:	392180

Όνομα:	DTdVCydW4AEsVFB.jpg 
Προβολές:	415 
Μέγεθος:	103,6 KB 
ID:	392181

Όνομα:	DTgEbmmX0AAuXU_.jp.jpg 
Προβολές:	414 
Μέγεθος:	103,8 KB 
ID:	392182

Όνομα:	DTgrrtHWAAM-_s_.jpg 
Προβολές:	410 
Μέγεθος:	69,0 KB 
ID:	392183

Όνομα:	DTgwzzgW0AAB0HT.jpg 
Μέγεθος:	102,6 KB 
ID:	392184
    Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving. T. Pratchett

Λίγο Bivouac.

Όνομα:	4.jpg 
Προβολές:	419 
Μέγεθος:	108,1 KB 
ID:	392186

Όνομα:	13.jpg 
Προβολές:	418 
Μέγεθος:	103,5 KB 
ID:	392188

Όνομα:	18.jpg 
Προβολές:	422 
Μέγεθος:	104,2 KB 
ID:	392189

Όνομα:	20.jpg 
Προβολές:	421 
Μέγεθος:	106,4 KB 
ID:	392190

Όνομα:	28.jpg 
Προβολές:	419 
Μέγεθος:	105,5 KB 
ID:	392191
    Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving. T. Pratchett

Και μερικές απο την καλύτερη φωτογραφική κάλυψη, του MCH

Όνομα:	4.jpg 
Προβολές:	416 
Μέγεθος:	99,0 KB 
ID:	392192

Όνομα:	8.jpg 
Μέγεθος:	61,1 KB 
ID:	392193

Όνομα:	14.jpg 
Μέγεθος:	89,6 KB 
ID:	392194

Όνομα:	16.jpg 
Μέγεθος:	79,2 KB 
ID:	392195

Όνομα:	20.jpg 
Προβολές:	412 
Μέγεθος:	48,5 KB 
ID:	392196

Όνομα:	25.jpg 
Μέγεθος:	99,8 KB 
ID:	392197

Όνομα:	35.jpg 
Προβολές:	411 
Μέγεθος:	96,8 KB 
ID:	392198

Όνομα:	37.jpg 
Μέγεθος:	97,0 KB 
ID:	392199

Όνομα:	48.jpg 
Μέγεθος:	81,3 KB 
ID:	392200

Όνομα:	58.jpg 
Μέγεθος:	98,2 KB 
ID:	392201
    Τελευταία τροποποίηση από Mariner; 15/01/2018 στις 22:44.

Όνομα:	73.jpg 
Προβολές:	415 
Μέγεθος:	99,0 KB 
ID:	392202

Όνομα:	79.jpg 
Μέγεθος:	75,6 KB 
ID:	392203

Όνομα:	86.jpg 
Προβολές:	407 
Μέγεθος:	74,3 KB 
ID:	392204

Όνομα:	89.jpg 
Μέγεθος:	71,2 KB 
ID:	392205

[QUOTE=Mariner;2916374]Επίσης ο Sainz κατηγορειται απο έναν Οδηγό Quad πως τον χτύπησε εν ώρα αγώνα και δεν σταμάτησε καν να δει αν ειναι ΟΚ οπως οφείλει βάση κανονισμών (δεν ειναι η πρώτη φορά που συμβαίνει αυτο με τον Sainz) και αναμένετε το πόρισμα της οργανωτικής./QUOTE]

Οι αγωνοδίκες αποφάσισαν ποινή 10 ολόκληρων λεπτών.. :|

χλεμπονιαρης
    Μετά τα χθεσινά έχει ανοίξει ο δρόμος για walkner. Ο barreda δεν την έχει κάνει ακόμα την μλκια του , πόσο μάλλον πολλές μλκιες. Οδηγάει πιο σημαζεμενα. Μπορεί να επιτεθεί τώρα στο τέλος γιατί είναι 2ο αλλά είναι 40 λεπτά πίσω. Αν δεν επιτεθει τωρα ,ποτε ;
    Άμα το κάνει και βγει κερδισμένος θα του βγάλω το καπέλο.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_L7bcvw6_E

Παλαιό μέλος Το avatar του/της jimmis5
    Ολο το νοημα κατα την δικη μου γνωμη του αγωνα του DAKAR
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsHT...ature=youtu.be
    Ο Bruno ειπε οτι εγκαταλειπει στην 10η ειδικη μιας και τον αφηναν οι δυναμεις του ..ο κοσμος εστελνε ενθαρυντικα μυνηματα και συνεχισε...
    O Bruno τελικα εγκατελειψε στην 11η ειδικη!
    Οι απλοι Ηρωες του αγωνα!
    Οι μοτοσυκλέτες δεν εχουν πια ψυχή γιατί οι άνθρωποι δεν εχουν πια ψυχή
    Είτε έχεις είτε δεν έχεις αν δεν σε τρέχουνε μην τρέχεις...
    Αν δεν ξερεις που πας γυρνα πισω!!!

Παλαιό μέλος

Κι εγώ πίστευα ότι το Dakar είναι περισσότερο από κάθε άλλο αγώνα θέμα αναβάτη και όχι μηχανής....
    .... έλα όμως που στο τέλος πάντα τα ΚΤΜια κερδ@νε....

Παλαιό μέλος Το avatar του/της kerasaki
    Το παράπονο του Poskitt, ο οποίος τερμάτισε 2ος στη malle moto, ήταν που δεν τους ανέβασαν στο βάθρο.
    Είναι δυνατόν; Αναρωτιέμαι εγώ τώρα. Δεν το έχω διασταυρωσει, αν ξέρει κάποιος ας ενημερωσει.

Παλαιό μέλος Το avatar του/της kerasaki
    Εχουν ενδιαφέρον οι παρατηρήσεις του Lyndon Poskitt (copy paste από τη σελίδα του στο fb).

Folks, I just completed the official Dakar post race questionnaire and wanted to share my input. On the whole, this Dakar Rally 2018 was the hardest race I have ever done. The terrain was brutal and relentless, just how it should be! The organisation did a sterling job to keep everything rolling and keep everyone informed at all times. The only two points I was dissatisfied with are below and here are my words:

1) Your satisfaction with the FIM / officials and their decisions during the race.

For me the spirit of Malle Moto / originals was lost. The officials just change the rules or twist the rules to suit their moment or their desires within the race. Last year we were told that if a fork seal was to fail, in the spirit of Malle Moto the competitor must repair the fork themselves. This should be the same for engines. If a part of the engine has broken and can be replaced, the competitor should have the mechanical knowledge to repair the item himself. This year, they allowed Olivier to change his complete engine without repairing the damaged one. The engine only needed cylinder and piston as a result of not cleaning his radiator out on the marathon stage and thus overheating his engine. The category lost its way. Upon challenge, I was then told the rules are not clear. When I challenged what was made clear the previous year where items have to be repaired wherever possible, I was then told this year that it is OK to replace your forks with a new set from a different team, just like it is OK to change your engine (a completely different message to that given last year). This whole change in approach without any change to the regulations made a mockery of whole category. This is a big disappointment and something that needs to be resolved for future years. The officials cannot just change the rules from year to year to suit the outcome they want. Very sad to see this.

2) Your thoughts on the finish / podium celebrations.

I thought we had been robbed of one of the most special moments a Dakar finisher has, their time on the podium. I don't even have a podium photograph to remember my Dakar 2018 finish, very disappointing. Also, the Dakar Rally speak so highly of the "Originals" being the true heroes of the Dakar but their category was excluded from the podium. So sad to see that the only people that got to go on the podium were those with tens of people supporting them, massive teams investing lots of money into the ASO to be part of the race. The only people worthy of podiums this year were those with support teams and air conditioned motor homes to sleep in, all the others were forgotten. Disappointing.

Finally, just for points of clarity as its been brought to my attention that this was discussed during the race:

a) I had a media vehicle and crew with me to do just that, make media. Before the race we discussed the operation of the team and they were informed that under no circumstances do they touch the bike or my tools or help me in any way. The only interaction they could make with me was to do with filming or cameras (fresh batteries and cards etc). They respected that throughout the race.

b) While I received my race forks before the race, the spare forks removed from the bike were given to Nomad racing (Emmanuel Braga) to carry for me and take back to Le Havre after the race and this save the cost of shipping them. They are still in his truck and on rest day in La Paz I cleaned and prepared my forks myself, the same ones I had on the bike for the entire race.

Finally, the day before the race started I noticed that the regulations stated that no Malle Moto competitor could have any association with any other team or crew in the race, not even media. Obviously I had paid tens of thousands of Euros to have my media team at the event and needed this to be explained. I was told it was a new change to the regulations. I managed to get an amendment to the regulations with the help of the ASO (who obviously had accepted my money to make the media) so I was able to continue with my program although it looks like it will be going back into the regulations for future years so we are unlikely to see another Malle Moto competitor with a media crew.

Just sharing my feelings and thoughts. Super happy with my performance and finish / results. For the record, Olivier Pain was a great competitor, a faster rider than me in a lot of terrain and he worked hard to stay in the race and get the win, nobody is questioning that. I enjoyed racing with him and sharing the experience.

Right, what next.....I have to go do some work. I have some engines to build, back to the workshop :-)

Lyndon

Παλαιό μέλος Το avatar του/της ΠΑΠΑΣΟΥΖΑΣ
    https://youtu.be/7nEo9jdHF6Y

Δεν ηξερα που να το βαλω.
    Δειτε στο 6:30 τι κανει ο τυπος....
    καθε μερα ...νεα μερα.

Παλαιό μέλος
    Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από ΠΑΠΑΣΟΥΖΑΣ Προβολή μηνύματος

Εντάξει, γενικά δίνουν μαθήματα οδήγησης.
    Και κυρίως κοντρόλ, παρά ταχύτητας.

Παλαιό μέλος Το avatar του/της faf
    Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από ΠΑΠΑΣΟΥΖΑΣ Προβολή μηνύματος

Δεν ηξερα που να το βαλω.
    ...σιγα το πραγμα...

...απλα επεσε στον γκρεμο με την μηχανη.... και ανεβηκε απο τον γκρεμο ΜΕ την μηχανη...
    Τελευταία τροποποίηση από faf; 02/12/2018 στις 17:49.

Σελίδα 3 από 4 ΠρώτοΠρώτο 1234 ΤελευταίοΤελευταίο

Παρόμοια θέματα

1. Dakar Rally 2015
    από spyro στο forum Αγωνιστικά νέα
    Απαντήσεις: 236
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 09/07/2015, 19:34
  2. Rally Dakar 2009
    από MikeG στο forum Χωμάτινο τερέν
    Απαντήσεις: 56
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 21/01/2009, 10:02
  3. Απαντήσεις: 3
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 21/03/2008, 16:59