Σελίδα 18 από 325 ΠρώτοΠρώτο ... 813141516171819202122232868118 ... ΤελευταίοΤελευταίο
Προβολή αποτελεσμάτων 256 έως 270 από 4865

Θέμα: ΝΕΑ MOTO GP ΚΑΙ WSBK ΓΕΝΙΚΑ !!

Drycleaner Το avatar του/της GIOTIS750
    ΣΕΠΑΝΓΚ νυχτερινος αγωνας ,,,,

http://2wo.gr/race/race-world/2038-s...ights-fotismos

Mexico could join MotoGP calendar in 2019
    Κάντε click στην εικόνα για μεγαλύτερο μέγεθος. 

Όνομα:	f1-mexican-gp-2017-stadium.jpg 
Προβολές:	294 
Μέγεθος:	103,0 KB 
ID:	398432
    10m ago
    https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/ne...-2019/3154142/

MotoGP: Pedrosa pondering KTM test offer

Dani Pedrosa is pondering an offer to become KTM’s test rider in 2019; says he is in “no rush” to make the decision.

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/90...ktm-test-offer

Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από GIOTIS750 Προβολή μηνύματος
    MotoGP: Pedrosa pondering KTM test offer

Dani Pedrosa is pondering an offer to become KTM’s test rider in 2019; says he is in “no rush” to make the decision.

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/90...ktm-test-offer
    Εαν τον καταφερει η ΚΤΜ να τον παρει θα ειναι πολυ καλη κινηση αλλα εφοσον ενδιαφερεται και η Χοντα αμα συνεχισει σαν οδηγος εξελιξης( βλεπε Πιρρο )
    εκει θα μεινη ,,

εκτος και αν μας κανει καμια εκπληξη ......το μελλον θα δειξη .

MotoGP: Yamaha shuts down Vinales-Forcada questions

Yamaha has attempted to limit the controversy that surrounds factory rider Maverick Viñales after the Spaniard’s crew chief Ramon Forcada gave a revealing interview to Spanish media outlet Movistar TV this morning.

Journalists were prohibited from asking the 23-year old about Forcada and their worsening relationship by Movistar Yamaha’s press officer after an eventful morning of action underlined the fault-lines in the relationship between the pair.

On Friday Viñales confirmed that he and Forcada would part ways at the close of 2018, with Esteban Garcia, his old crew chief from Moto3, moving across from KTM’s factory squad to take the Spaniard’s place in the Movistar box.

But tensions quickly escalated on qualifying day. Having missed out on a top ten spot in the dying moments of FP3 on Saturday morning through an apparent strategy error, Viñales could be seen sarcastically applauding when returning to the Movistar garage.

CrashTV:
    Forcada then did an interview for Movistar TV, in which he frankly stated that his current rider did not posses the courtesy to inform him of his decision to end their professional relationship. The veteran technician even went as far to cast doubts on whether he would complete the season with the 2013 Moto3 world champion.

“Yamaha told me about it a few days ago,” Forcada told Movistar TV. “But the rider hasn’t said anything – not a single word. They told me there is an alternative [to working with Maverick] and we’re looking to find a Yamaha solution.

“It seems that, while nothing is finalised, I will continue with them in a satellite team [the new SIC Yamaha team]. But we don’t know what the conditions are, the spec of bike, the contract… It’s a new team.”

When pressed on the issues that exist between Forcada and his rider, the technician responded, “I don’t know. You’ll have to ask him. From his side there hasn’t been any words. There hasn’t been a complaint – not even a gesture.

“There has been no problem, but how does it normally work? For us, for all the mechanics, the team has functioned as normal. I’ve been here eleven years and we haven’t changed anything. But every rider has his needs, his wishes.”

And then came the doubt regarding the remainder of 2018: “We’re working to give Maverick the best bike possible until the last race that I’m with him… and I’m not sure when that will be. As things stand, it’ll continue as it is.”

While questions to Viñales were limited to today's on-track action, he responded to some probing on the issue. On whether the atmosphere was tense in his garage, the Catalan said, “No. In the end, I’m professional. I leave it all to one side and try to do my best.

“We have to try and get the best from the bike and I think that today and this weekend we haven’t performed to our one hundred percent. We’ll have to work hard tonight and try a different setting tomorrow that can help me.”

On why he appeared extremely agitated at the close of FP3, Viñales responded, “I wasn’t even angry. I’ve been through Q1 several times this year, something that didn’t happen so much last year. We’ll see everything in the race and I hope to be competitive until the end.”

So why was he applauding when he entered the Movistar garage? His answer hinted that he was upset at not following his own convictions. He had wanted to use two soft rear tyres at the close of FP3. Forcada had insisted on using only one. In the end it backfired, with Viñales last flying lap not good enough for the top ten. In his eyes, another soft rear tyre would have been enough to achieve an automatic place in Q2.

“I was applauding* myself for not doing what my head said,” Viñales said. “Nothing more.”

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/90...cada-questions

*ap·plaud...>>>.....To express approval, especially by clapping the hands.
    v.tr.
    1. To express approval of (someone or something) especially by such clapping.

Παλαιό μέλος Το avatar του/της faf
    Παλιο το βιντεο αλλα εξαιρετικα ενδιαφερον θεωρώ...

ααα και δεν ηξερα που να το βαλω....

Τελευταία τροποποίηση από faf; 12/08/2018 στις 21:07.

Ducati: Lorenzo will 'lose out' after opting to switch to Honda
    By David Gruz, Oriol Puigdemont, Giacomo Rauli Published on Tuesday August 14th 2018 MotoGP RSS feed

Κάντε click στην εικόνα για μεγαλύτερο μέγεθος. 

Όνομα:	380acc29e1bd9fb6e6e60b7d767c34c3.jpg 
Προβολές:	198 
Μέγεθος:	91,4 KB 
ID:	398658

Ducati team manager Davide Tardozzi reckons Jorge Lorenzo will "lose out" when he joins rival MotoGP manufacturer Honda next year.

After a disappointing first season at Ducati last year and a similarly slow start to the 2018 campaign, the Italian manufacturer's bosses lost patience with Lorenzo before Honda swept in to sign the Spaniard and pair him with Marc Marquez for '19.

Since then, Lorenzo has won three races, including last weekend's Austrian Grand Prix, and has become the top Ducati rider in the standings behind Marquez and Yamaha's Valentino Rossi.

Tardozzi now feels both sides made mistakes during their contract negotiations and believes that Lorenzo will struggle at Honda because Ducati was a team that gave him "what he wants".

"Marc certainly thinks he's gaining from this - whether or not he is right, I don't know," Tardozzi told Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"What I can say however is that Jorge will lose out for sure, because here he has found a family that follows him and a team that gives him what he wants.

"In Honda he will have to start all over again and adapt more quickly than he did with Ducati.

"We've all made mistakes and we'll all lose out. Who gains something is Honda. For sure we will be keeping things in mind for the future, we are not stupid."

Tardozzi also told Spanish radio station Cadena SER that it is a "great disappointment" to see Lorenzo hit such form knowing he will join Honda next year.

"Jorge has done an incredible race [in Austria], I think he now knows the Ducati," he said.

"He listens to the engineers and can now ride it as he wants, braking very late.

"I am convinced he will continue at this level in the next races. It will be a great disappointment to say goodbye to Lorenzo after these successes.

"We have given Honda a great rider, but he will remain a friend forever."

It was confirmed in Austria that Lorenzo will be allowed to test with Honda in the post-season Valencia and Jerez tests in November, as reported by Autosport.

"It's good news for my interests, of course, and it shows how fair [Ducati] are," said Lorenzo, who was barred from testing for Ducati by previous employer Yamaha at the end of 2016.

"I am very happy.

https://www.autosport.com/motogp/new...n-honda-switch

Παλαιό μέλος
    Πότε λήγει το συμβόλαιο με τη Honda είπαμε;

Θα τον περιμένουν με ανοιχτές αγκάλες.

Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από ptc Προβολή μηνύματος
    Πότε λήγει το συμβόλαιο με τη Honda είπαμε;

Θα τον περιμένουν με ανοιχτές αγκάλες.
    Δεν ξερω αν ειναι για ενα η δυο χρονια το συμβολαιο
    παντως αμα δεν γινει τιποτα συνταρακτικο απο κανεναν αλλο , ετσι το κοβω να γινεται

Μέλος Το avatar του/της simoril
    Ελπίζω ο Λόρε να κρεμάσει τα γάντια του στο τέλος του '20

Τόπο στα νιάτα
    Τον Μάρκο θα τον σέβεστε.

«Ρε Λορέντζο, τι λες τώρα…»Κάντε click στην εικόνα για μεγαλύτερο μέγεθος. 

Όνομα:	1_4_0.jpg 
Προβολές:	135 
Μέγεθος:	74,2 KB 
ID:	398679

ΠΑΠΑΣΟΥΖΑΣ ( bar απο το mega chann)
    Τελευταία τροποποίηση από GIOTIS750; 16/08/2018 στις 13:00.

Τελευταία τροποποίηση από GIOTIS750; 16/08/2018 στις 11:50.

Παλαιό μέλος Το avatar του/της THRESH
    Κατα τας γραφάς,

τα Yamaha στο επερχόμενο τεστ-δοκιμές στο Misano , θα έχουν τροποποιημένο κινητήρα
    που αν όλα πάνε καλά θα αποτελέσει και τη βάση για το 2019.
    Ο Rossi κρατά μικρό καλάθι για το κινητήρα , μεγάλο για τον Vinales.

https://www.gpone.com/en/2018/08/12/...the-tests.html

Παλαιό μέλος Το avatar του/της slzr
    Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από GIOTIS750 Προβολή μηνύματος
    Πλάκα είχε και ωραίες ατάκες. Ιαννόνε θεός..

Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από slzr Προβολή μηνύματος
    Πλάκα είχε και ωραίες ατάκες. Ιαννόνε θεός..
    Ετσι ακριβως οπως και ο διαλογος των μηχανικων της χοντα στο τελος

Παρόμοια θέματα

1. Moto GP και θεραπειες
    από DAYMAN στο forum Αγωνιστικά νέα
    Απαντήσεις: 0
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 05/04/2016, 23:53
  2. Νεα ταινία Moto GP "Fastest"
    από Joyrider στο forum Γενικά περί μοτοσικλέτας
    Απαντήσεις: 36
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 24/05/2011, 16:44
  3. ΝΕΑ ΟΜΑΔΑ ΣΤΑ Moto Gp
    από AKIS BUSA στο forum Αγωνιστικά νέα
    Απαντήσεις: 1
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 09/11/2009, 14:46
  4. Moto-Gp (Qatar)...Σάββατο και όχι Κυριακή ο αγώνας...
    από Stomu Yamashta στο forum Αγωνιστικά νέα
    Απαντήσεις: 5
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 02/10/2004, 01:48
  5. Moto GP 2
    από Omni στο forum Off topic
    Απαντήσεις: 7
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 24/09/2004, 13:47

Κανόνες δημοσιεύσεων

• Δεν μπορείτε να ανοίξετε νέο θέμα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επισυνάψετε αρχεία
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τα μηνύματά σας