Προβολή αποτελεσμάτων 1 έως 3 από 3

Θέμα: ti eipe o rossi meta ton agwna

moda banana Το avatar του/της monstermind

ti eipe o rossi meta ton agwna

“At the end of the race I had a different emotion to normal - usually when I win I’m really happy but this time it was more and I had to stop for a moment with my bike to take it all in. ,” explained Rossi. “This is the best race of my career, it’s a real surprise for us, for everyone, and it’s difficult to explain the emotion.

“The weekend was perfect, starting with Friday. I rode well and I worked very well with the team. For me the race was perfect as well, starting from pole, I had a good rhythm and a good fight with Biaggi. I want to say a big thanks to my mechanics, especially Jeremy Burgess, and to Yamaha for all their efforts.

“The bike was quite good at full distance, although the tyres did start to move a bit after seven or eight laps, but after that they stayed constant and the bike stayed with me. I was slower in some parts, faster in others but I knew I couldn’t make any mistakes if I wanted to win.

“Yamaha has made such a great effort and so much work to change their situation. Today’s race showed that the level of this sport has greatly increased since last year but winning a race like this is not a miracle, it’s down to all the hard work we’ve put in. It was fantastic!”.

Ωραια τα λεει....

Παλαιό μέλος Το avatar του/της milaber
    Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από gmakris
    Ωραια τα λεει....
    Ναι...
    Τόσο απλά και γλυκά τα κάνει να φαίνονται...

Παρόμοια θέματα

1. Kai Meta Ton Kaφε
    από XTMPAM στο forum Off topic
    Απαντήσεις: 9
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 10/03/2004, 22:18

Κανόνες δημοσιεύσεων

• Δεν μπορείτε να ανοίξετε νέο θέμα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επισυνάψετε αρχεία
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τα μηνύματά σας
  •  
  • Ο κώδικας ΒΒ είναι ΟΝ