Προβολή αποτελεσμάτων 1 έως 12 από 12

Θέμα: ΠΡΟΒΛΗΜΑΤΙΣΜΟΣ ΓΙΑ ΑΓΓΕΛΙΑ ΜΟΤΟ

ΠΡΟΒΛΗΜΑΤΙΣΜΟΣ ΓΙΑ ΑΓΓΕΛΙΑ ΜΟΤΟ

Έχω βάλει αγγελία την μηχανή μου σε σχετικό site, από όπου έλαβα δύο mail από αλλοδαπούς μάλλον (από άλλη χώρα)που ενδιαφέρονται να αγοράσουν τη μηχανή. Ζητάνε τραπεζικό λογαριασμό για να καταβάλουν τα χρήματα και τα έξοδα και την διαδικασία αποστολής στη χώρα τους τα αναλαμβάνουν αυτοί. Θα στείλουν και πράκτορα μεταφορών για να αναλλάβη την γραφειοκρατία.
    Ξέρει κανείς παρόμοιο περιστατικό, η να έχει κάνει παρόμοια συναλλαγή, η έχει κάποιο λάκκο η ιστορία που καλό είναι να τον αποφύγω Όποιος γνωρίζει κάτι ας μου απαντήσει.
    bandit

SRX6 & Tuono Rulezzz
    Επί αμφιβολίας άνοιξε τέρμα το γκάζι. Μπορεί να μη δώσει λύση στο πρόβλημα αλλά θα δώσει τέλος στην αγωνία..

Προκατειλημμέλος Το avatar του/της SVX
    αυτους με τα τρια τραπουλοχρτα που φωναζουν για καποιον παπα τους ξερεις? τετοιοι ειναι.... μακρυα....
    Accipere quam facere praestat injuriam

Όλα καλά και άγια, κατατίθεται το χρήμα σε δικό σου λογαριασμό και είσαι ωραίος. Η μεταβίβαση σε ποιόν θα γίνει και πως;

Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από Χωμάτινος
    Όλα καλά και άγια, κατατίθεται το χρήμα σε δικό σου λογαριασμό και είσαι ωραίος. Η μεταβίβαση σε ποιόν θα γίνει και πως;
    Του αγίου @@ που θα λάβει τα λεφτά, θα βρεθεί η άκρη :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
    SRX6 & Tuono Rulezzz
    Επί αμφιβολίας άνοιξε τέρμα το γκάζι. Μπορεί να μη δώσει λύση στο πρόβλημα αλλά θα δώσει τέλος στην αγωνία..

Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από byr0n
    http://www.moto.gr/forums/showthread...threadid=63087

Το διάβασα όλο και έμεινα :hypnotize

Αυτα μου έγραψε, διαβαστετο και βγάλτε συμπέρασμα.

Hello Friend, I want to make enquiries on your SUZUKI BANDIT 650 3900 Euro. Let me have the last selling price, and kindly send me some pictures of both interior and exterior with the present detail-condition available and any other necessary information. Concerning the payment, with will be via Certified European Bank-Cheque made payable in your Country: Your full name that will appear on the Cheque: Your full Address that you will be receiving the Cheque, with the City, Post Code and Country: Your mobile/home/office phone: As soon as you provide me with all necessary details, I will advise you on when the payment will be delivered to your address. When you receive the Bank-Cheque, you will deposit it in your account and in about 10-12 working days you will have your full money. Then, the process of pickup and shipment will proceed as soon as you have the money from the Bank by the Transport Agent, which I will provide you with details as soon as you have the payment. He will be the one to handle all whole procedures and signing of all documents and paperworks on my behalf. I wait your quick response to my email: philips.michel@yahoo.com Michel Philips. +447031965434.
    bandit

Ογκόλιθος Το avatar του/της Sapadak
    Super Moderator
    Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από banditvag
    Αυτα μου έγραψε, διαβαστετο και βγάλτε συμπέρασμα.

Hello Friend, I want to make enquiries on your SUZUKI BANDIT 650 3900 Euro. Let me have the last selling price, and kindly send me some pictures of both interior and exterior with the present detail-condition available and any other necessary information. Concerning the payment, with will be via Certified European Bank-Cheque made payable in your Country: Your full name that will appear on the Cheque: Your full Address that you will be receiving the Cheque, with the City, Post Code and Country: Your mobile/home/office phone: As soon as you provide me with all necessary details, I will advise you on when the payment will be delivered to your address. When you receive the Bank-Cheque, you will deposit it in your account and in about 10-12 working days you will have your full money. Then, the process of pickup and shipment will proceed as soon as you have the money from the Bank by the Transport Agent, which I will provide you with details as soon as you have the payment. He will be the one to handle all whole procedures and signing of all documents and paperworks on my behalf. I wait your quick response to my email: philips.michel@yahoo.com Michel Philips. +447031965434.

Μεσα εξω φωτος εε :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Βαλε σκουπα πριν το βγαλεις φωτο

Μα καλα αυτο το τηλεφωνο ΑΚΟΜΑ να το αλλαξουν

Δες τη 1η απαντηση ΕΔΩ

Μη τρελε..

θα πουληθει το μοτορι

Έχει και interior το Bandit;
    Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

Πηρα και δευτερο παρόμοιο μύνημα

Hello, I was fortunate to saw your advert on the net and I like to know if it is still available for sale.If available, please get back to me with the following enquiries: Are you the first owner?....... Did you have all the paper work and the receipt of purchase for documentation?....... Any accident?........... Last price?.... Present condition?.......... Picture?......... Where are you based?....... Don't bother about the shipment The shipping cost will be my own responsibility. Furthermore, My mode of payment will be by certified cheque if my mode of payment is okay by you..I'll be expecting your mail soonest. Send pics if also avilable. i would be very glad if you can get it sold to me. Cheers
    bandit

Ογκόλιθος Το avatar του/της Sapadak
    Super Moderator
    Tελικα οντως τα μπαντιτ κανουν θραυση στο εξωτερικο

Αν είναι όπως το δικό μου και στο εσωτερικό.

Κάντε click στην εικόνα για μεγαλύτερο μέγεθος. 

Όνομα:	moto 003.jpg 
Προβολές:	204 
Μέγεθος:	71,6 KB 
ID:	177844
    bandit

Παρόμοια θέματα

1. Πολιτικοί & πολιτική για τις μοτό
    από Trans στο forum Αναζητήσεις, σκέψεις & προβληματισμοί
    Απαντήσεις: 8
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 10/11/2006, 14:35
  2. Προς μοντερατόρε για κλεμμένες μοτό.
    από gregorgeous89 στο forum Προτάσεις & σχόλια