Προβολή αποτελεσμάτων 1 έως 2 από 2

Θέμα: Συμπλεκτησ Σε Transalp 600-99

MaStRoXALASTHS

Συμπλεκτησ Σε Transalp 600-99

Καλησπέρα σε όσους μπουν στο κόπο να διαβάσουν τα παρακάτω. Χίλια συγγνώμη για τα αγγλικά, έχω κάνει ήδη ένα post σε σχετικό site και δεν την παλεύω να τα ξαναγράφω στα ελληνικά. Δικαίωμά σας να μην ασχολειθειτε. Παρόλα αυτά αν κάποιος το κάνει και έχει καμία ιδέα για το τι παίζει, ας το μοιραστεί.

Thanks

Hi all,

I have 33K Km on my 99 TA and something happened yesterday that has shaken my confidence on the bike. I was driving around the centre of Athens, with passenger 55Kg, in an area with lots of traffic (lots stop and go & 1st-2nd gear shifting), slightly uphill, and soon the clutch started acting very strange.

Every time I stopped, I needed to rev much more than normal while shifting in order to achieve a smooth roll without the bike kicking like having hiccups. It started while driving slow with the 2nd gear and as the slope uphill increased it became worst and happened in the 1st gear too. At some point a very bad smell (clutch probably) was noticed, very intense. I stopped the bike, let it rev at idle (1300rpm) and checked for any kind of leakages.

No sign of leak but the RH-engine side cover (where the clutch is located) seemed extremely hot, and I mean hot!! Engine temperature gauge was working fine giving a ¾ of MAX indication, and cooler fan operated normally. I got on the bike after 5 minutes arrived at destination (3 minutes ride) and let the bike cool for 3 Hrs.

On my way back, the bike felt to as if it had increased drag. Not very responsive, a bit heavier. The valves were clinking a bit strange too. I did an oil level check which was satisfactory, same level with previous check.

Today, I drove to work 35km+35km and I noticed the same smell while turning with 3rd gear along with the hot side-cover at the end of the ride.

Compared to the LH side-cover the RH seems a bit discoloured. I decided to stop riding until I get some clues on what’s happening.

Any bright ideas?

Here are some hints of what has been disturbed recently:

Oil change – 50Km ago (MOTUL 5100 15W-50W)
    Replacement of light bulb (Philips Vision Plus)
    Tensioning of Drive chain (chain & sprockets quite wore)
    All above in accordance with Haynes Manual

Carbs and Valves adjustment was due 500 Km ago
    Konstantin Varov (μην ψάχνεστε..its not real!)

XL-600V '99

"How things fall apart tell us how they should have been put together, and sometimes WHY they should never have been made at all."

Μονολυκος Το avatar του/της crs-k

Re: Συμπλεκτησ Σε Transalp 600-99

Αρχικά δημιουργήθηκε από Daedalus
    Καλησπέρα σε όσους μπουν στο κόπο να διαβάσουν τα παρακάτω. Χίλια συγγνώμη για τα αγγλικά, έχω κάνει ήδη ένα post σε σχετικό site και δεν την παλεύω να τα ξαναγράφω στα ελληνικά. Δικαίωμά σας να μην ασχολειθειτε. Παρόλα αυτά αν κάποιος το κάνει και έχει καμία ιδέα για το τι παίζει, ας το μοιραστεί.

Φιλε καλως ηρθες!

Αυτο που καταλαβα εγω ειναι οτι ΔΕΝ αποσυμπλεκει καλα το μηχνακι σου, και εχει "δειγματα" οτι κοβεται η ντιζα του συμπλεκτη.

Μπορει και να το δεις αμα το κοιταξεις, μιας και συνηθως κοβεται λιγο πριν τον συμπλεκτη, στο τελειωμα του προστατευτικου.
    Χωρις βεβαια αυτο να αποκλειει οτι μπορει να κοβεται (η δικια σου) σε καποιο εσωτερικο σημειο.

Αν ειναι κατι τετοιο, επιβαλεται η ΑΜΕΣΗ αντικατασταση της.

Δοκιμασες να ρυθμισεις προσωρινα την μανετα του συμπλεκτη?

Μπορει να κνω λαθος, αλλα αυτο καταλαβα εγω ...

Καλη διαμονη!

... να ευχεσαι να 'ναι μακρυς ο δρομος.

Παρόμοια θέματα

1. καρμπυρατερ transalp 600 99
    από sineder στο forum Τεχνικά θέματα: Tips & tricks
    Απαντήσεις: 11
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 01/03/2007, 01:37
  2. Transalp 600 '99
    από pissaman στο forum Off topic
    Απαντήσεις: 0
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 21/06/2005, 09:28

Κανόνες δημοσιεύσεων