Σελίδα 9 από 10 ΠρώτοΠρώτο ... 45678910 ΤελευταίοΤελευταίο
Προβολή αποτελεσμάτων 121 έως 135 από 137

Θέμα: The Dekatria Project - Greece 2013: a 4400 mile ride to the Underworld

Μέλος Το avatar του/της DekatriaProject
    Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από motomaniac Προβολή μηνύματος
    Hello Greg! unfortunately i haven't have any news for the tires yet. the good thing is that i know we can have it one day after we order. tomorrow morning i promise i will have news for the price. have a nice trip until we meet. will it be on august 5th?
    I think so! We'll be in touch, surely
    Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από zioan Προβολή μηνύματος
    A big HI from THESSALY dear friend GREG . Thessaly is middle greece (meteora , etc) . it will be my owner to lead u to the meteora and everything else u want . If u want to stay in my town trikala 25 km from meteora or stay in meteora let me know and if i can i will help u with sleep .

A) you must drink everything (ouzo,tsipoyro,wine)

B)In greece u will feel like home that is our cultura
    Thanks for the offer!! All help is welcome, you could PM me your phonenumber so I can be in touch
    Thousands of miles, two wheels, thirteen reasons.
    from The Netherlands to Greece and back
    Follow my project at thirteenreasons.nl or on Facebook!

εναλλακτικό μέλος Το avatar του/της akis_trevor
    ο greg ειναι στην πατρα και ειναι εδω μαζι μου.στις 7 εχει κανονισει να παει σε καφεδοσυναντηση απο αλλο φορουμ στο θεατρακι.αν καποιος πατρινος επιθυμει να παρεβρεθει,απλα ενημερωνω.αυριο πρωι θα φυγει για καλαματα.
    ....νιώθω μεγάλη μοναξιά μέσα στο πλήθος....

Καλωσ τον να κ ας αργησε......
    καμια φωτο να βαλουμε
    ΠΡΟΣΠΑΘΗΣΕ ΝΑ ΖΕΙΣ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ
    ΜΠΟΡΕΣΕΙΣ ΝΑ ΔΕΙΣ

εναλλακτικό μέλος Το avatar του/της akis_trevor
    του εδωσα ενα τελευταιο αυτοκολλητο που μου ειχε μεινει και αμεσως τοποθετηθηκε!

Κάντε click στην εικόνα για μεγαλύτερο μέγεθος. 

Όνομα:	DSC_0240.jpg 
Προβολές:	432 
Μέγεθος:	102,6 KB 
ID:	296768

και "the beast" οπως το ονομαζει χτες το πρωι πριν αναχωρησει για νοτια πελοποννησο.

Όνομα:	DSC_0249.jpg 
Προβολές:	433 
Μέγεθος:	104,6 KB 
ID:	296769
    ....νιώθω μεγάλη μοναξιά μέσα στο πλήθος....

greg welcome
    sadly i wasnt in patras the other day
    we will meet the next time
    yes iam sure it will be one

πολυμηχανο μελος Το avatar του/της motomaniac
    i keep Greg! if you want to see him alive again try to give gim everything he needs. a shelter, a house a washing machine anything. or else i will marry him with a Veria girl he liked so much!!!!

Hello all. i ordered a pair of metzeler tourance for Gregs Transalp, but he didn't need it at all. so i have to get rid of them as i paid them new. it is dot 2013 and you can take a look here http://www.car.gr/parts/view/3976592/

Γεια, παρηγγηλα ενα ζευγαρι λαστιχα metzeler tourance για το Τρανσαλπ του Γκρεγκ αλλα τελικα δεν τα χρειαζεται, και αναγκαζομαι να ξεφορτωθω μιας και τα πληρωσα. ειναι παραγωγης 2013 και μπορειτε να τα δειτε εδω http://www.car.gr/parts/view/3976592/

Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από motomaniac Προβολή μηνύματος
    Hello all. i ordered a pair of metzeler tourance for Gregs Transalp, but he didn't need it at all. so i have to get rid of them as i paid them new. it is dot 2013 and you can take a look here http://www.car.gr/parts/view/3976592/

Γεια, παρηγγηλα ενα ζευγαρι λαστιχα metzeler tourance για το Τρανσαλπ του Γκρεγκ αλλα τελικα δεν τα χρειαζεται, και αναγκαζομαι να ξεφορτωθω μιας και τα πληρωσα. ειναι παραγωγης 2013 και μπορειτε να τα δειτε εδω http://www.car.gr/parts/view/3976592/
    [off]
    He's going to need them eventually.
    Once you both had a communication and agreement about it, I think it's best that he takes them and use them at his convenience.
    [/off]
    Inochi, ρε!
    Για οσο.

Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από DrEvil Προβολή μηνύματος
    [off]
    He's going to need them eventually.
    Once you both had a communication and agreement about it, I think it's best that he takes them and use them at his convenience.
    [/off]
    i prefer Greg have more days on the road travelling instead of taking that tyres. anyway i may already sold them. i will know in the satyrday!

My hat goes off to you, Dimitris the tires are still fine as of today!

Anyways, back home, it's time for the ride report to get going! First, a prologue:

GR2013 Prologue

It's kind of strange how quickly things can go. Two years ago, I didn't even have a driving license or motorcycle of my own, but now, I was to embark on the largest and longest journey of my life, going further than I'd ever gone, all alone on two wheels. The time for prep and training was over, time to get to the meat of things.

To me, it didn't feel particularly special. I guess it's the same effect if you climb a mountain on a flight of stairs - at first you look up, and you think you're never going to pull it off.
    Then you just take it step by step, slowly going another step higher, and you still feel you're not really doing anything monumental. Until you look back after some time has passed, and see from where you've come.

I was reminded of this the day before departure, when a radio station called me to inform whether I was available for an interview, either at the studio or by phone (if you can understand Dutch, you can listen to it here). I guess the project had slowly begun to grow bigger than I originally anticipated.

I didn't really expect anything from the trip, myself. I feel it's best to go in with an open mind, and let things just surprise you. Greece had already gained an insane reputation - for 5 of the 7 scheduled nights, people from various Greek motorcycle forums kindly offered a place to stay or volunteered to be a guide. I guess they don't have their reputation for hospitality for nothing.

Most apprehensive and yet curious I was about Albania - a country most people I spoke with seemed a little dubious about. "Albania, are you sure?" was an often heard question. But the people that had gone down the same route were adamant - I had to go back through the Balkans, I wouldn't regret it.

And the way I saw it: on a trip like this there has to be a part that's slightly outside your comfort zone... as that's the only way you're ever going to push yourself to the limit. Besides, if I went back through the Balkans, there would be no time limit in Greece or the route back up. I could take as long as I wanted.

Όνομα:	PH002376.JPG 
Προβολές:	273 
Μέγεθος:	26,1 KB 
ID:	298083

In any case, my route eventually turned out to be even better than I previously anticipated. The bike surprised me in a number of ways, alot of countries surprised me in a number of ways, and I almost had a fatal accident... but you'll read more about that (and alot of other stuff, like the story behind the above picture!) in the coming weeks.

Tomorrow: the first two days!

Παράθεση Δημοσιεύθηκε αρχικά από DekatriaProject Προβολή μηνύματος
    My hat goes off to you, Dimitris the tires are still fine as of today!

Anyways, back home, it's time for the ride report to get going! First, a prologue:

you lazy.. start writing. tyres are already sold! now write to us about everything. and post photos. (tell me you din't take photos of girls?

Writing is well under way you can expect the first installment on this particular page as of tomorrow, with daily additions for the coming 2 weeks leading up to the auctions the second week of September. So keep your eyes open

Currently the ridereport is halfway! The best is still to come though

The ride report is at long last completed, so go ahead and check it out! The trip compilation has also premiered, and it's just 1 more day until all kinds of niceties are up for grabs. So get to it!

Παλαιό μέλος Το avatar του/της @ngelos
    I think you'll have many great memories to keep you going for the winter ahead.
    Once again,it was a pleasure to meet you.
    Be safe.

PS.Awesome musik those "Demians"

Σελίδα 9 από 10 ΠρώτοΠρώτο ... 45678910 ΤελευταίοΤελευταίο

Παρόμοια θέματα

1. the pin project
    από 8avos στο forum Ταξιδιωτικά
    Απαντήσεις: 0
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 14/05/2013, 08:59
  2. The antsoar project
    από antsoar στο forum Γενικά περί μοτοσικλέτας
    Απαντήσεις: 27
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 05/02/2013, 08:58
  3. Απαντήσεις: 46
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 29/09/2011, 10:24
  4. The Norton Project
    από sapila racing στο forum Ανακατασκευές (Restoring)
    Απαντήσεις: 31
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 28/07/2010, 11:23
  5. R1 Bad to the bone
    από YamahakiasR1leo στο forum Υamaha R6 & R1
    Απαντήσεις: 0
    Τελευταίο μήνυμα: 18/01/2009, 17:53

Κανόνες δημοσιεύσεων

• Δεν μπορείτε να ανοίξετε νέο θέμα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επισυνάψετε αρχεία
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τα μηνύματά σας
  •